• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clarity

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Hi. My EDC is a Spyderco Sage Titanium. I really like it. It's light, thin and solid, holds an edge and sharpens well, and the clip goes on my pocket and pulls off easily enough. My only quibble with the knife is the "Taiwan" on the blade. Does anyone have a recommendation for a knife with similar characteristics that's made in USA?

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    In the Spyderco world Taiwan are the "top" quality. Does it really bother you that bad?

How many things do you regularly carry that aren't made in the US that you never think about?

deseag007

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    Lawrence (Indy)
    I EDC a Kershaw Leek. The come in 1/2 serrated or a full blade. The knife serves me well in my daily duties. Has a great edge straight out of the box and can be tuned up quickly with a few swipes on a good stone.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    The Spyderco Sage 2 is Spydercos homage to the Reeve Integral Lock (framelock) if you want somethig similar why not just get the actual knife the Sage 2 is based off the Chris Reeve Sebenza 21? The Sebenza is made in the USA with fantastic attention to detail featuring CPM S35VN which is very similar to the S30V in the Sage series of knives. Plus Brad is a direct Chris Reeve dealer so you can also patronize a local INGO supporting business.

The Sebenza is more expensive than the Sage but I personally much prefer the Sebenza over the Sage.

Top Bottom