• Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Alyssa Milano Calls For Strike On Starring In Any Noteworthy Film Projects

article-4186-1.jpg
    She appears to be making an unwarranted assumption concerning how many men would want to reproduce with her.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Sure, that’s why she won’t be in any big roles :rolleyes:

She must have been before my tv watching days cause I’ve never even heard of this lady

I don't see how you missed her role in Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later.
    [video=youtube;x6lo3v-IcPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6lo3v-IcPE[/video]
    Which was pretty good if you like the original. Which was pretty good if you like MTV's The State.

She appears to be making an unwarranted assumption concerning how many men would want to reproduce with her.
    She's a bit old for that, and I'm a bit sterile now, but I'd still give the 'ole college try.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    I don't see how you missed her role in Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later.
    [video=youtube;x6lo3v-IcPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6lo3v-IcPE[/video]
    Which was pretty good if you like the original. Which was pretty good if you like MTV's The State.

She's a bit old for that, and I'm a bit sterile now, but I'd still give the 'ole college try.

Guess I should have written “ . . . go through the ‘motions’ of attempting to reproduce with her.”

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You're ruining my childhood, CM.

I'd like to think that if she just fulfilled my childhood dreams, I would have made her a different person.

EDIT: She's opposite me on just about every issue, but I at least respect that she's out there doing something rather than living, and promoting, a totally hedonistic lifestyle like the rest of Hollywood (e.g. The Kardashians). In my book, that's not an idiot or crazy, just completely misguided and wrong. Well, the "sex strike" is incredibly ironic, because, (A) you're promoting the concept that women's bodies exist to pleasure men, and (B) you're telling women what they can't do with their bodies.
    What I also find to be a bit ironic with her “sex strike” is that she’s advocating practicing abstinence in a round about way. A staple of religious doctrine.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What I also find to be a bit ironic with her “sex strike” is that she’s advocating practicing abstinence in a round about way. A staple of religious doctrine.

Exactly! Someone in the Twitverse should point out that Alyssa has become a devout Christian! That will ruin her career in Hollywood for sure! :):

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Guess I should have written “ . . . go through the ‘motions’ of attempting to reproduce with her.”

Yeah, if she would just shut her yapper, I might not mind trying to act out the fantasies about her of my youth. But the minute she started prattling on about SJW crap I'd lose all interest.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yeah, if she would just shut her yapper, I might not mind trying to act out the fantasies about her of my youth. But the minute she started prattling on about SJW crap I'd lose all interest.

I could maintain interest long enough. Then . . . I'M OUT!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Her latest is the claim that her”life would be completely lacking if not for her abortions”.

I have to wonder if her mother would have said the same.

Blessings,
    Bill

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Her latest is the claim that her”life would be completely lacking if not for her abortions”.

I have to wonder if her mother would have said the same.

Blessings,
    Bill
    Yes because having all those children that were aborted would have been a drawback to living a fulfilling life.

Such an inconvenience. :rolleyes:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    When a woman that has happily killed her own children tells me all she wants is common sense gun laws, I tend to not believe her.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I guess carrying a baby to term and putting the baby up for adoption so maybe they both could’ve had a chance at living a fulfilling life to make up for a youthful mistake was not an option.

Just get rid of the little inconvenience.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I’ve seen her in person, face to face, I don’t know what sort of paint job they give her for publicity photos, but she doesn’t look like that for real. Kinda grizzled and leathery.

Top Bottom