• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rocky

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    I am posting and trying to get information and some people apparently dont like it. I am just trying to be a contributing member. I am not going to be a classified ad hog. I am here for more reasons than that.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    specific examples? Maybe some questions just seem too general and people are being suspicious...

Stick it out though, this really is a good place for info. :ingo:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You're a brand-new poster. Two weeks ago when you joined, you complained that you couldn't figure out how to post your gun ad, even after you were pointed to the FAQ that explained how to do it. Today, you've started 17 new threads (one of which was a call to arms and is expressly forbidden on INGO) and haven't participated in any of them. Both of these things suggest that you are only posting to get to 50 so that you can post your ad. People around here notice things like that and are not generally receptive to it.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If you're sincere and thoughtful in your posts, nobody will give you any grief.
    If you're adding fluff it's pretty transparent and people are going to know it and call you out.

Just listen to and add info when it is appropriate and you can't go wrong.

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    If you're sincere and thoughtful in your posts, nobody will give you any grief.
    If you're adding fluff it's pretty transparent and people are going to know it and call you out.

Just listen to and add info when it is appropriate and you can't go wrong.

This right here. That thread about addicted to trading guns was pretty much worthless. I can see why they were callin ya out. Just sayin. :popcorn:

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Here are some good examples of what you are doing wrong...

Looks like somebody is just looking to hit that big 50.:rockwoot:

I am posting and trying to get information and some people apparently dont like it. I am just trying to be a contributing member. I am not going to be a classified ad hog. I am here for more reasons than that.

Is that the chippendales lol just kidding.

I am not doing anything wrong here. this is a gun forum correct. are you guys that picky on here. I am trying to get info and join the forum and yes eventually place maybe 3 gun ads. You guys have been rude since the first day I got on here.

Information would be greatly appreciated.

Food, water, toilet paper, clothes, blankets, etc. After you get that concentrate on ammo and survival gear.

I have the trading disease too. but once you get what you want it is time to keep them and purchase more.

I could keep going but Scutter01 is wise to what is going on, I loved his answer to your wild hogs question....

Have you checked the wild?

Agent 007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    ban-him.jpg

:D

rocky

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    proper response

First I am not going to insult anyone else this is a gun forum. Second If I was only trying to get to 50 to list guns and I'm not, What would be wrong with that. This is a gun forum not a mcdonalds. My posts are somewhat adequate compared to some that I have seen. I will continue to post and use the site but there are alot of other forums out there that don't do this sort of thing and I have enjoyed them. No offense to the forum just some of the members. Why can't we all enjoy the site.

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    First I am not going to insult anyone else this is a gun forum. Second If I was only trying to get to 50 to list guns and I'm not, What would be wrong with that. This is a gun forum not a mcdonalds. My posts are somewhat adequate compared to some that I have seen. I will continue to post and use the site but there are alot of other forums out there that don't do this sort of thing and I have enjoyed them. No offense to the forum just some of the members. Why can't we all enjoy the site.

Did'nt you already have a thread asking this question??

Yep you don't need 50 QUALITY post to shop at McDonalds.

LOL.

Kumbya let's all join hands and sing.:rockwoot:

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    Remember, you aren't a real poster until you participate in at least one of the following:

1) An OC/CC thread

2) A XD/Glock thread

3) A 9mm or .45 thread

Jump into one of these with two feet, and you'll be just fine.

Agent 007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    You know, objectively speaking, a board full of members that participate in something as useless as the "ban hammer" thread really has no standing to call someone else out for wasting bandwidth. Just sayin'......:whistle: :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom