• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    There is not a day which goes by I am driving down the road the scent of skunk weed fills the truck, I am not kidding. I am actually a little surprised how many people are smoking while driving.

I am not slamming or judging people for smoking it, not at all. Anyway, just seems I am the only one not doing it or at least in the minority.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Nope you’re not alone 7yrs sober this year
    I gave up alcohol for lent. (at least. Maybe longer. Its a start.) I'm a casual drinker, but realized I needed to cut back because I got in a big rut over the years. Harder than I thought it would be as it became pure habit and realized I REALLY needed to take better care of myself as I get older.

But yeah, pot seems like its everywhere now. I have no problem with it, just never was interested in trying it.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I don't partake in the herb (pot, weed, smoke, Mary J, wacky tobbaccy, left-handed cigarettes, etc.) I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to smoke something that smells like a skunk. Thankfully my neighbors who partake in the herb smoke the stuff that smells like it did in the 70s. Actually it smells like the 70s.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I gave up alcohol for lent. (at least. Maybe longer. Its a start.) I'm a casual drinker, but realized I needed to cut back because I got in a big rut over the years. Harder than I thought it would be as it became pure habit and realized I REALLY needed to take better care of myself as I get older.

But yeah, pot seems like its everywhere now. I have no problem with it, just never was interested in trying it.
    One day at a time! I wasn’t a casual drinker and a lot of people that say they are casual drinkers is a lie but You know yourself better than anyone.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    There is not a day which goes by I am driving down the road the scent of skunk weed fills the truck, I am not kidding. I am actually a little surprised how many people are smoking while driving.

I am not slamming or judging people for smoking it, not at all. Anyway, just seems I am the only one not doing it or at least in the minority.

Stuff smells like cat ****.

No thank. you.

Now, a decent maduro? Twist my arm and I might say yes.

Top Bottom