• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justjoe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2011
    gun counter at walmart
    am I the only one who this happens to? Went to my daughter's place, grandson, who is in the navy was in for a few days, for a cookout. We were doing some shooting out back when the neighbor walks over, has a new mp5 he wants to show everybody and before I knew it I came home with a all but new 40 hi-point, really don't need it but had wanted to try the 40 s&w for a while, so here I am with a new gun. Seems like they just follow me home. Good thing I have an understanding wife.

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Them tag slings are nice but the understanding wife is even better. I've had to sneak a couple tag alongs into the safe. My wife isn't so understanding ...lol

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Great to hear, i also have a awesome woman. I told her last week i wanted to go pick up a Llama .380, thanks JetGirl, and she said ok, lets go get it. Well yesterday i was working a deal to get a Llama in .22lr, but it was on the other side of the state. Told her about it and she said " I'm up for a road trip", so i picked that one up today, thanks subtlesixer03, so yeah it's great to have an understanding woman backing you up.

msuspartan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    Fishers
    :horse:need an 'understanding womens speaking forum' so I can send my wife to it and then SHE will get a dose of it.......oh well....I try....

Top Bottom