• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I was checking out at a store I frequent and noticed a girl that worked there who I thought was pretty cute. When I got closer I noticed she had a face piercing. Now, I don't consider myself old fashioned, but I just didn't like it. I am not a big fan of girls with tatoos everywhere either. To me it just gets nasty in a hurry. I have no problem with small tatoos but some of these girls go WAY overboard. So am I an old foggy at 37 or what?

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    no i dont like piercings anywhere but the ears. some tattoos are ok but not all over. im 31 so no i dont think your old at all

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Are you trying to convince us that this doesn't appeal to you? I call BS...:D

images

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I have no problem with QUALITY tattoos (amount of coverage doesn't really matter). Facial piercings, doesn't really bother me. If a broad looks good, she looks good.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I don't know what it says about you guys, but I know that I'm old fashioned and conservative and I don't like tatoos or piercings except in the bottom lope of the ear, but then again I'm in my mid 40's.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    It depends on where it was, how it was maintained and what kind of jewelry was used. I think nose piercings are cute -- I should because my wife has a very small stud in her nose professionally done in Bloomington.

I think most lip piercings are NOT cute... not only do they normally look awkward but they usually also severely damage the health of one's teeth and/or gums.

My favorite piercing on women is when they get their tragus pierced. That's HOT.

Depending on the type, some can have their septums pierced and it looks nice... sometimes it just looks awkward.

:twocents:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I normally don't like nose rings unless it is a TINY stud. Eyebrow rings are disgusting. I don't mind Monroes. I'd much rather someone with professionally done piercings or quality tattoos than someone that tries to look exactly like the media tells them they should look.

Drako

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Lawrence
    I have a small tat. A couple piercings too. I think there are some people that can pull stuff off and some that cannot. Also. there is a difference between tasteful and tacky....a biiiiiig difference

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I have a small tat. A couple piercings too. I think there are some people that can pull stuff off and some that cannot. Also. there is a difference between tasteful and tacky....a biiiiiig difference

And I can tell ya, Drako's are tasteful :rockwoot:...I'm planning 2 tattoo's, both mean something and will be tasteful and fairly easy to cover up if need be. Only piercings are my ears and it'll probably stay that way. And I'm over 29 :D

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    You're not old fashioned. Go back far enough and the piercings and tatts reappear.

It's more a matter of having a preference. I chose my wife because I hate makeup, and she wears very little. No big deal, I just got what I wanted.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I really like the piercings and excessive tattoos. That way I can tell right this person has issues. Saves a lot of time *semi sarcasm*

Top Bottom