• ...and so much more!
  • 12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    That's why you live in the land of the free. So you can want (and get) anything you want.:yesway:
    Get what ya want, that's what I say.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Am I weird for this...

Am I the only one that is obsessing over wanting an Uberti Scholfield or Army/Navy Conversion?!

I would say no. Besides, it would be cool to see some different stuff around here. I'm guilty for not exploring/experimenting, so don't you fall into that trap. Get out while you have the mind to do it. If not, you are doomed to fall into the plastic black hole with the rest of us. :D

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    Not weird...They had one at that target sports place in Sheridan. It's been there a while. I have drooled over it a couple times almost bought it but I all ready have 6 Colt SAA a couple are clones. I think the one for sale there is 44mag all mine are 45 colt or I would have bought it. Top break pistols are cool. Look at merwin hulbert website they make them that you can switch the barrels on for different lengths. That might be my next 45 colt it even has a skull cracker on the bottom of the handle. I guess lots of famous western types carried these back in the day and now somebody bought the name and is remaking them.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Large caliber top breaks are cool,Had a Webley 45 acp conversion at one time & it got looks when I carried it.I think its great to be obsessing outside the box

KAS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Legitimate concern. I admire someone that pursues what they like regardless of popularity...as long as the pursuit isn't because it's unpopular. It's really easy to get caught up in what the big bow stores sell.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Legitimate concern. I admire someone that pursues what they like regardless of popularity...as long as the pursuit isn't because it's unpopular. It's really easy to get caught up in what the big bow stores sell.

Nah nothing about Popularity.

More about Style. Those ol' Wheel guns just have a look.

I could give 2 farts in a whirlwind about Popularity. Was never one to give a damn about what the herd thought of me...

Top Bottom