• ...and so much more!
  • nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Any one else going to this next Saturday? Been looking forward to it all year. Haven't been up north to Red Bud for a few years.While I'm excited about having a Pro race this close to home, not excited about the $40 admission. Heres a few my last trip to Red Bud;

DSC_1987copyW.jpg

DSC_1733copyw.jpg

DSC_1935copyW.jpg

DSC_2232pW.jpg

DSC_2443copyw.jpg

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Not going but the track is only a few miles from me. Going to hate having to deal with all of the traffic. They are estimating 20,000 to 30,000 attendance.

rdbs505

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    I'm pumped about the race, but not excited bout the $40 admission either. If I can score some tix for cheaper, then I'm going. If not, I'll watch from home. Go Canard!

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Not going but the track is only a few miles from me. Going to hate having to deal with all of the traffic. They are estimating 20,000 to 30,000 attendance.

I doubt that the crowd will be that big. Red Bud draws a crowd like that, but they've been around for decades. This is a first year event. I think the $40 admission will also keep the crowd down.

Have fun in my hometown!

-J-

Hope to! Thanks.

I'm pumped about the race, but not excited bout the $40 admission either. If I can score some tix for cheaper, then I'm going. If not, I'll watch from home. Go Canard!

I want to go since its the first one here. But don't know how often I'll return if the keep that $40 price.

Top Bottom