AMAZINGLY bad judgement: A sex toy party at school??!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    A kid in my sons kindergarten class brought one of "mommy's toys" for show and tell. :ugh: She started a policy of show the teacher first before the class soon after that.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I wanted to see a picture of that cake.

This one?

Gun_Cake_Art_3.jpg

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Oh that is priceless. I bet that poor mommy was mortified.

Not as much as the straight laced teacher. I used to volunteer at the school to help the kids in the computer lab. It was a lot of fun. I got to know the kids and a few of the parents. I came in that day and the teacher was acting a bit unsettled. I asked her what was up and she told me. I had met the mom, and I will just say the kid didn't get much attention at home. I feel for this kids, and the kid is a mess now. Some people should not have kids.

I have a "kids say the darnest things" story that evolves the same teacher and my son, Ill have to share that story sometime, but I won't jack this thread with it.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    definitely, but we can rest assured that the deviancy has NOTHING to do with alternative lifestyles or the moral decay that accompanies them

Theirs a lesbian couple who own the house down the block from us. They have the nicest yard in the neighborhood, and I'm only vaguely aware that they have a dog. Nice, quiet folks who smile and wave as I drive by.

Then there's the (straight) couple who used to live across the street. He was a business owner, well off, in his mid 50's. She was the 27-year old that had worked for him until his wife found out that they were having an affair. The wife left and the new chick moved in, without her three kids, since she'd lost custody of them, but with three pitbulls, and both of her parents. It was never boring when they lived there. There were screaming fights, drug overdoses, dog attacks, car crashes, lawsuits, burglaries, police, animal control, Child Protective Services, ambulances, and a fourth baby (she got to keep that one ?), and finally, thankfully, a foreclosure.

After the bank finished gutting the house and remodeling, I was hoping the lesbian couple had friends who were looking for a house.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Update: search for Jennifer Dabalsa and first result is mater lakes dance team. When you click that it's an invalid link. Hrm...

all google links reporting back to Jennifer dabalsa have been wiped from the school website. It appears my guess on gender and sexual preference may be off, according to her photobucket stream.

oops, they missed one

Mater Academy Lakes High School

her instagram is deleted

twitter is deleted

they were good too

Mater Lakes Dance Team and Cheerleaders take top rankings in competitions

Last edited:
    Top Bottom