Amazon Prime: Wise Decision, or the Beginning of the End?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So, I need a new bluetooth headset for my phone. I found a likely candidate on amazon.com and finally succumbed to the allure of the "free" 30-day Amazon Prime trial.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

There may or may not have been . . . additional items . . . in the shopping cart at the time the order was finalized. Pretty sure it was an accident, though.

Did you guys know that amazon.com sells knives?

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    So, I need a new bluetooth headset for my phone. I found a likely candidate on amazon.com and finally succumbed to the allure of the "free" 30-day Amazon Prime trial.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

There may or may not have been . . . additional items . . . in the shopping cart at the time the order was finalized. Pretty sure it was an accident, though.

Did you guys know that amazon.com sells knives?

Oh, yes. I thought you knew.

To think, I could've been an enabler before this? Man, I've got to make up time on this one....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I keep a list on Amazon. So when I order something big, I can throw a few extra things on.

You know you get movies online too?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh and beware of counterfeit goods. If its too good to be true, it is.

My boss likes to buy cheap iphone cases and cables, then wonders why the Otterbox that is 75% off doesnt fit the phone properly. (buttons are hard to press and sometimes cause the device to malfunction, rubber parts dont seat into the hard plastic grooves, etc) :facepalm:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yeah they sell first aid kits. And their shipping is pretty fast. But if you're bleeding profusely, that quick, Prime shipping isn't really fast enough. Word to the wise.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah they sell first aid kits. And their shopping is pretty fast. But if you're bleeding profusely, that quick, Prime shipping isn't really fast enough. Word to the wise.

Good point. Isnt there a way to gift items to folks at their default shipping address? Somebody post his email address so we can all start bombarding him with first aid supplies. :laugh:(not sure if that should be purple)

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Yeah they sell first aid kits. And their shipping is pretty fast. But if you're bleeding profusely, that quick, Prime shipping isn't really fast enough. Word to the wise.

Prime Now might be able to get it to him before he completely bleeds out though. You can get it in under an hour for an additional price or under 2 hours for no extra shipping fee. It's not available in all areas, but we did it at my apartment in Indy just out of curiosity, and he was here in just over an hour for the "2 hour free shipping."

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Prime Now might be able to get it to him before he completely bleeds out though. You can get it in under an hour for an additional price or under 2 hours for no extra shipping fee. It's not available in all areas, but we did it at my apartment in Indy just out of curiosity, and he was here in just over an hour for the "2 hour free shipping."

Just wait until Amazon talks the fed into letting them deliver by drone.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah....lets just hope he doesn't clip an artery next time.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Yup.....Prime is $60-70 well spent. We use it all the time. I have mine set up to deliver soap, toothpaste, and other stuff to my house on set intervals (monthly, etc...). I barely have to shop for things these days.

Top Bottom