Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    State of Indiana - Amber Plan

NAME: Isayah J. Meza
    ALIAS/NICKNAME:
    LOCATION LAST SEEN: Shiloh, Illinois
    DESCRIPTION: ISAYAH J. MEZA, date of birth January, 8th 2006, Male, 3 feet tall, 42 pounds, Brown hair, Brown eyes, wearing a blue sweatshirt, blue and yellow t-shirt, blue pants and no shoes.

Captain Gary McGill

Shiloh Police Department
    1 Park Drive, Shiloh, IL 62269
    618-410-6736
    case # 10-5407

ALERT STATUS: Alert
    DATE OF ALERT: 09/18/10
    TIME OF ALERT: 5:15 pm

PAGE UPDATED: 09/18/10
    BROADCAST SCRIPT:
    * Read exactly as written
    Download Script:
    The Shiloh Police Department in Shiloh, Illinois is investigating one abducted child from 229 Venus Drive, Shiloh, Illinois, twenty miles East of St. Louis, Missouri. Information on the child is as follows: ISAYAH J. MEZA, date of birth January, 8th 2006, Male, 3 feet tall, 42 pounds, Brown hair, Brown eyes, wearing a blue sweatshirt, blue and yellow t-shirt, blue pants and no shoes. The child was last seen at 9:15 AM EST at 229 Venus Drive, Shiloh, Illinois, twenty miles East of St. Louis, Missouri and is believed to be in extreme danger. The Shiloh Police Department says the child was likely abducted by MICHELLE L. MEZA, Female, 5 foot 7 inches tall, 221 pounds, Brown hair, Hazel eyes and traveling in a light brown or tan Chevrolet Blazer with possible OHIO license FAA7319 possibly traveling through Indiana to Dayton, OH. If you have any information on this child, please contact the Shiloh Police Department at 1-888-58AMBER

Last edited:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Hopefully he is found safe and sound. I always have to wonder about these situations when the child is reported "abducted" by, what is presumed to be a parent in this case. I know how courts can screw non-custodial parents around, as I've been on both sides of that scenario.:twocents: Hopefully it all works out good for the boy.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I wonder if that's the alert I heard (just the alert tones) earlier tonight.

For some reason, my tv doesn't broadcast the alerts. All I get is the alert tones at the beginning then a blue screen and a "no signal" message - until the alert ends, then the tones again then the tv returns to whatever program was on. :xmad:

I have called/emailed everyone I can think of (even the company that made the tv.) and no one has an answer to the problem. If a tornado was coming, I would be clueless. (unless I saw it or heard another source.) :xmad:

Top Bottom