America Is Going to Be Targeted for a Massive Terrorist Attack...Will You Be Ready?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Condition Orange until time to get dirty. This last deal in Russia shows it can even happen in Communist areas. There is a critical landbridge being built in Panama that will go from the southern most part of Central / South America clear up to Prudhoe Alaska plus I65 is part of that route. Keep frosty my friends.
    That doesnt pass the sniff test. 65 is too far east. For a route from SA to AK they would swing way east, then as soon as they crossed the border and got into Ontario, they'd have to immediately double back west to get to the roads that continue north to AK. It would make more sense to hit 25 and head north.

If they were headed to Hudson bay, sure.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    That doesnt pass the sniff test. 65 is too far east.
    I was talking about how the interstates branch off and it wouldn't take much for them to head this way fairly easy. I said Alaska but was in a hurry when posting as I had to leave to complete an INGO deal.
    My worry for my AO is how close we are to Grissom AFB. I have no idea how well staffed the security force are since it went to reserve status? The prison is right there and they could go in and slaughter all the inmates. Someone might say: good but they are someone's dad, brother, son, etc.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    I was talking about how the interstates branch off and it wouldn't take much for them to head this way fairly easy. I said Alaska but was in a hurry when posting as I had to leave to complete an INGO deal.
    My worry for my AO is how close we are to Grissom AFB. I have no idea how well staffed the security force are since it went to reserve status? The prison is right there and they could go in and slaughter all the inmates. Someone might say: good but they are someone's dad, brother, son, etc.
    Yeah, I feel ya. Got the prison down the road and the county jail a couple miles down the road. I was a maintenance guy there for awhile so I have a good idea what happens when the power goes out long term.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    That doesnt pass the sniff test. 65 is too far east. For a route from SA to AK they would swing way east, then as soon as they crossed the border and got into Ontario, they'd have to immediately double back west to get to the roads that continue north to AK. It would make more sense to hit 25 and head north.

If they were headed to Hudson bay, sure.
    Try I5 thru California.

Don

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I find it comical when they say they will head to the woods for food…… never hunted a day in their lives or researched………. But TV /Hollywood makes it look so easy they honestly believe they can survive….

they think they are going to learn something new that is a skill….. when they are borderline starved to death, unfamiliar territory, and under extreme pressure….

(not saying you can’t get lucky… but after one deer sees what is going on they get weary, not to mention how much waste there would be learning how to butcher and preserve meat…..)

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    BINGO!

It is called the Dunning-Kruger effect, it is a bias in which people with limited competence in something overestimate their abilities and skills.
    You can just look at them and it's pretty clear they weren't the sharpest bulbs in the shed.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    The more I see GFZs, the more I think the answer might be to hold them financially accountable. They want to virtue signal and take away my right to self-defense, fine. They can pay for it. They are now completely responsible for my safety - not the police, since they have no duty to protect. Something bad happens to me or mine? Sucks to be you, then.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Condition Orange until time to get dirty. This last deal in Russia shows it can even happen in Communist areas. There is a critical landbridge being built in Panama that will go from the southern most part of Central / South America clear up to Prudhoe Alaska plus I65 is part of that route. Keep frosty my friends.

You're talking about the bridge in Panama that will make travel through the Darien Gap much quicker. Part of the Pan-American Highway

I69 is linked to that, not I65. That's important to note because it will connect Mexico with Canada.

Top Bottom