• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I've said for a few years now that Americans are getting fat , stupid and lazy .

The fact that that guy got reelected proves it to me .

Now excuse me while I go to work and make some more tax dollars to support the obummers .

Wonder what Canada is like to live in ? It sure looks nice in the pictures .

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Within Obamacare is a provision that employers must pay for "medical abortions" meaning a medication related to RU486. OB/GYNs will be required to prescribe them. If they do not, there are heavy fines that will be levied against them.

So people who believe that abortion no matter the route is murder will be put into a position to violate "Thou shall not kill" and "get bankrupted for living what you believe".

Putting a person in that position is evil.

Nope, I don't buy it. Neither do I think it immoral to force pharmacists to provide contraceptives.

gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    Yeah, because the Crusades didn't happen.

Actually the Crusades originated as Christian against Christian fight, that then weakened the eastern borders and allowed the Muslims to move in and take over. After that, the Crusades became what you read about in the history books.

The western church, Rome, attacked, pillaged and weakened the eastern church, Constantinople. After that Constantinople fell to the Muslims and they just kept moving west.

I learned this during a trip to Venice, where they were showing off the trophies of the Crusades and they were the treasures of the eastern Christian church.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    No, your other examples are evil. The crusades were not.

I see. It appears that mlzoiss is undone!

Who are you talking about? Biden is a non practicing Catholic, and then other guy, Husein is a non practicing Muslim.

I wasn't aware there was a Christian candidate on the ballot?

Amazing. Just amazing.

I've said for a few years now that Americans are getting fat , stupid and lazy .

The fact that that guy got reelected proves it to me .

Now excuse me while I go to work and make some more tax dollars to support the obummers .

Wonder what Canada is like to live in ? It sure looks nice in the pictures .

Have you considered Somalia? Their combination of tax-free living, wide availability of firearms, and true laissez-faire economy would suit your interests. Don't bother with Canada. If you think President Obama's America is excessively taxed a single day with our Northern neighbors would be a scene right out of Scanners.

So if an OB/GYN would be forced to do surgical abortions or face fines, you'd be okay with that or not?

Of course not. You're engaging in intellectually dishonest scope creep. This is not a comparable situation.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Ihma1.jpg

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy

The true irony is all the people complaining about lack of Christian values when the guy who got elected is the one who actually claims Christianity as his religion.

He's just smart enough to keep his religion out of his politics, which puts him leaps and bounds ahead of other religiously fueled candidates, in my opinion of course.

"Democracy demands that the religiously motivated translate their concerns into universal, rather than religion-specific, values. It requires that their proposals be subject to argument, and amenable to reason. I may be opposed to abortion for religious reasons, but if I seek to pass a law banning the practice, I cannot simply point to the teachings of my church or evoke God’s will. I have to explain why abortion violates some principle that is accessible to people of all faiths, including those with no faith at all.

Now this is going to be difficult for some who believe in the inerrancy of the Bible, as many evangelicals do. But in a pluralistic democracy, we have no choice. Politics depends on our ability to persuade each other of common aims based on a common reality. It involves the compromise, the art of what’s possible. At some fundamental level, religion does not allow for compromise. It’s the art of the impossible. If God has spoken, then followers are expected to live up to God’s edicts, regardless of the consequences. To base one’s life on such uncompromising commitments may be sublime, but to base our policy making on such commitments would be a dangerous thing."

~ Your (least) favorite black president

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    In the end, either the turd sandwich or giant douche had to win...Unfortunately, the TS/GD that has nothing to lose (ie. getting reelected to another term) won, so that is certainly scary.

:yesway:
    Yep......basic'ly the long/short of it.....did'n give a ratz about the Romney dude.....jus' another super-rich,ar'gant azzho' but ......unfortunately......only GOP choice.....:noway:

Mustang380gal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Ohio's Amish Country
    Of course not. You're engaging in intellectually dishonest scope creep. This is not a comparable situation.

It's the same thing if you are the one on the "doing" end. Signing a script paper or injecting a needle are still going to have the same result, a dead baby.

Yesterday, I read a letter by a local OB/GYN who is worried about this very thing--force him to provide ELLA now, then later force him to provide surgical abortions. In a free country, no one should be put in that position.

(I'm an RN in a NICU.)

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Feel free to leave, or make a difference. Complaining doesn't do ****.

No way to make a difference in this cluster F%@K. The electorate is too stupid. As evidenced. According to the Fox pols. 60% of the electorate wants smaller Gov't, yet they put Obuttface back in office. Go figure.

I am tempted to quip that they deserve the Gov't that they get. The only problem is, we have to suffer through is as well and are just as F%$!&D. Maybe more so.

Top Bottom