• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Please, please, please.... let us not forget all this stuff come elction time.
    Voters have Attention Deficit Disorder. Remember this stuff, stow it away in your memory banks, write it down, scrawl it on the wall.

Let's get out of this prison. The break out is planned for Nov. 2, 2010. Be there.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    For someone that voted for higher local property taxes, I just don't seem to think you are genuine about this post.

Oh for crying out loud! One little thing that you disagree with from MONTHS ago and you question whether or not i am genuine about something else??

I voted to keep my kids school funding. Period. Sorry if you can't grasp that concept months later. Regardless of HOW it got to that point, or how wrong I feel that it is that it DID come to that, I voted FOR my kids.

Get over yourself.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Oh for crying out loud! One little thing that you disagree with from MONTHS ago and you question whether or not i am genuine about something else??

I voted to keep my kids school funding. Period. Sorry if you can't grasp that concept months later. Regardless of HOW it got to that point, or how wrong I feel that it is that it DID come to that, I voted FOR my kids.

Get over yourself.

But gun control is for the kids too.

Liberals like to make everything about the kids as to stir your emotion and allow it to overide your logic.

Given almost any topic we can spin it and make it about the kids.

I held out hope that you had grown. Perhaps in time. :yesway:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    But gun control is for the kids too.

Liberals like to make everything about the kids as to stir your emotion and allow it to overide your logic.

Given almost any topic we can spin it and make it about the kids.

I held out hope that you had grown. Perhaps in time. :yesway:

What a bogus comparison. This situation DIRECTLY affected MY kids.
    DO I agree with how it got to that point? NO
    Do I agree that they threatened to cut funding? NO
    DO I think they should have budgeted better? YES

Did I vote to make sure my kids were not directly affected. HELL YES

Comparing that to the ubiquitous "for the kids" is asinine. This isnt some imagined situation where a kid MIGHT be affected, this is a real situation where MY kids WILL be affected.

This one small issue means I am not genuine about everything in that video I posted? That is how you judge the content of another man's character? In minutiae instead of in total? :dunno:

You sure you aren't a closet Liberal?

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    What a bogus comparison. This situation DIRECTLY affected MY kids.
    DO I agree with how it got to that point? NO
    Do I agree that they threatened to cut funding? NO
    DO I think they should have budgeted better? YES

Did I vote to make sure my kids were not directly affected. HELL YES

Comparing that to the ubiquitous "for the kids" is asinine. This isnt some imagined situation where a kid MIGHT be affected, this is a real situation where MY kids WILL be affected.

This one small issue means I am not genuine about everything in that video I posted? That is how you judge the content of another man's character? In minutiae instead of in total? :dunno:

You sure you aren't a closet Liberal?

If you believe your kids would have been affected, you bought into their hype. They played on your emotion.
    How about it affects your kids because you now pay more for taxes and have less to spend on them?
    Unless people call the bluffs on elected officials they will continue to use the same plays from their playbook over and over.
    I'm not looking to pick a fight here I'm just trying to show, that you came to your decision because they threatened something you deemed was worth paying more taxes for.
    They hit on that button that created an emotional decision.
    No one willing wants to have their taxes raised.... but if it's for the kids...

Not only am I not a closet liberal, I don't even keep one in my closet. :)

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    If you believe your kids would have been affected, you bought into their hype. They played on your emotion.
    How about it affects your kids because you now pay more for taxes and have less to spend on them?
    Unless people call the bluffs on elected officials they will continue to use the same plays from their playbook over and over.
    I'm not looking to pick a fight here I'm just trying to show, that you came to your decision because they threatened something you deemed was worth paying more taxes for.
    They hit on that button that created an emotional decision.
    No one willing wants to have their taxes raised.... but if it's for the kids...

Not only am I not a closet liberal, I don't even keep one in my closet. :)

Fine, you say I "bought into their hype", maybe I was wrong on that issue, maybe I did vote with my emotion, time will tell. However, I still contend the content of my character, and whether or not I am "genuine", should not be questioned based on one issue in the grand scheme of things.

I posted the vid, I agree with the vid, any accusation beyond that borders on calling me a liar.

Sheesh, you guys to remember one small issue from months ago, then throw it my face in regards to a bigger picture? Gee, thanks.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Fine, you say I "bought into their hype", maybe I was wrong on that issue, maybe I did vote with my emotion, time will tell. However, I still contend the content of my character, and whether or not I am "genuine", should not be questioned based on one issue in the grand scheme of things.

I posted the vid, I agree with the vid, any accusation beyond that borders on calling me a liar.

Sheesh, you guys to remember one small issue from months ago, then throw it my face in regards to a bigger picture? Gee, thanks.

We are good! :yesway:

Top Bottom