• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wilsonshawn51

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    Old seasons to the newest season. What do you think? Let's talk about it. My Roanoke Nightmare is pretty crazy already. Strangely put together by doing the "dramatic reenactment" and interviews but this has never been a normal or predictable show..

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I think I liked freak show season the best. All have been pretty good but I'm a horror buff and like that kind of stuff. This season has a lot of potential and the director says just wait until episode 6.

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    I have watched every season. I missed some of the season where it was a mental hospital. I agree that the first season was the best. My interest has waned, every season I say I'm bored with it and will stop following. I'm very undecided with the current season. I'm not feeling the actors that do the interviews. It's getting lost in translation for me. Like usual, I'll continue to watch it though. See what episode 6 has to offer. I'll give it a chance. I wasn't feeling Fear the walking dead either but it's seemed to come around so maybe AHS will too!

ItchySides

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2016
    Wanatah
    I've had a hard time getting hooked by a series since "breaking bad" is done. I also keep saying I'm done watching horror story, but I keep watching. Season 5 isn't bad.

Top Bottom