• techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Excellent.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyYYgLzF6zU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyYYgLzF6zU[/ame]\

Sorry if dupe...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    Time limits? We don't need no stinking time limits!

Wow, very well researched and very well presented. Sorry to say though that his words probably went in one ear and out the other of those who believe in the power and absolute authority of the Government over the people.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Everyone in the United States old enough to listen and understand history and the Constitution should watch this video. It would answer the big question. Ban or NO Ban?

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    We keep giving them facts - To THEIR FACE! - and the anti's don't bat an eye. They're that far gone...

Great post techres.

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    That was an awesome video. I did notice one thing about what he said. Being that he is now an American citizen this is his country to. Why does he refer to it as your country? But still an awesome video.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    Some gun owners make me sick :puke: when they fight among them selfs on the dumbest things .....the people who have a agenda love it tho............this man did more for gun rights then 50% of the gun owners who are here on this forum has in the last 30 days. Yet some want to point out his term (your country) this is common for any immigrant to say thats learning the language and new to his new counrty ..most Americans here came from immigrants who said the same thing when they got here. so quit spliting hairs stand up as a group and one voice and stand behind a American like this man......:patriot:

Last edited:

debeerman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    In a van down by the river
    That video was very powerful not only for the fact that a man who came from an oppressive country went throught the long process to be a legal citizen felt strongly enough to speak out in a well thought out well documented defined what terms really meant and showed that long ago people took into account that guns would evolve and that citizens has rights and duties to keep abreast and access to those weapons. He has done more than I dare say most people on this forum or in our nation as a whole have done to truely "fight" for our second amendment rights. Judge him on his grammer and speech well be ashamed of yourself for being so petty. I dare say you would not have been able to put out a more compelling speech with no stutters or ums or likes I will share this with all I can and also know each time I do I eat more humble pie since he has stood up more on this issue than I have just writing letters or getting into Donnelly's face.

Top Bottom