• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lanser

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Evansville
    Strikes me as a Hi Point trying to pass as a CZ. If you take a close look, it has a lot more in common (esp. in materials) with the former than the latter.

Hammerd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    I bought the ATI CS-9 last week. Paid $289. The low price had me sceptical about the performance and quality but after shooting 100 rounds I have to say I'm impressed. The action is smooth and solid, with a comfortable grip and is surprisingly accurate. I was consistently hitting a paper plate at 100 yds (much better than other handguns I own). The frame and mechanism is all metal which drew me to it over the lower end Ruger and S&W which are plastic. All in all, A great gun, especially for the price.
    I would definitely buy another one. Maybe I'll go get the .45...

I bought it at C-A-L Ranch Stores

Last edited:

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    I bought the ATI CS-9 last week. Paid $289. The low price had me sceptical about the performance and quality but after shooting 100 rounds I have to say I'm impressed. The action is smooth and solid, with a comfortable grip and is surprisingly accurate. I was consistently hitting a paper plate at 100 yds (much better than other handguns I own). The frame and mechanism is all metal which drew me to it over the lower end Ruger and S&W which are plastic. All in all, A great gun, especially for the price.
    I would definitely buy another one. Maybe I'll go get the .45...

I've never heard of these. Where can you get them for $289?

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    Their website is American Tactical Imports and these guns are made in Turkey and are the issued handguns of the Turkish military. I have been able to find more information, and these look to be a nice gun at a very nice price. Most handguns retail for $400, but can be found for less.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I have one...got it in a trade...pretty awsome looking gun....shoots fine. Extra mags seem hard to find.The last gun shop I was at wanted $419.00 for one. One other note....I never tried it at 100yds.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Their website is American Tactical Imports and these guns are made in Turkey and are the issued handguns of the Turkish military. I have been able to find more information, and these look to be a nice gun at a very nice price. Most handguns retail for $400, but can be found for less.

These guns were previously available under "Tisas" or "Zigana" branding. A number of them can be found on gunbroker.com.

I considered getting a C45 last year, but missed the opportunity. I hesitated due to concern about access to spare parts, mags, etc.

Hammerd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Do you really mean yards?

Yes I really mean yards... I bought my boys each a 17 hmr rifle. While out sighting in the scopes (at 100 yards), I decided to see if could even hit the target (paper plate). Surprisingly, I was able to hit it 10 or 12 times in 16 shots. we set up some pop cans in the snow and I was picking them off too..

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Yes I really mean yards... I bought my boys each a 17 hmr rifle. While out sighting in the scopes (at 100 yards), I decided to see if could even hit the target (paper plate). Surprisingly, I was able to hit it 10 or 12 times in 16 shots. we set up some pop cans in the snow and I was picking them off too..

You shot a new gun, accurately, the length of a football field? You need to get into competition.

sjames4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2010
    I was wondering if the ATI CS9 was ammo picky?

I am considering a ATI from cal ranch as well they seem to be on clearance and they are going for screaming deals.

Hammerd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    I was wondering if the ATI CS9 was ammo picky?

I am considering a ATI from cal ranch as well they seem to be on clearance and they are going for screaming deals.

I've shot may different brands of ammo including the steel-cased TulAmmo and have never once jammed. I've even been shooting reloads I bought at a gun show and have had no problems. If you're considering buying one of these guns, do it! I have been very happy that I did.
    I bought my wife a Taurus for $100 more than I paid for the ATI and there is no comparison. The ATI is much more accurate, and the Taurus is king of the jam... POS.

gunlover303

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    "Guns aren't toys! They're for family protection, hunting dangerous or delicious animals,
    and keeping the King of England out of your face!"
    - Krusty the Clown.
    ive been looking around for decent 9mm handguns and found this one. the reviews i came across make this gun sound like a pretty good deal. except for the extra mag deal. but the real reason why i posted this is the Krusty the Clown quote, best quote in the world. :ar15:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    ive been looking around for decent 9mm handguns and found this one. the reviews i came across make this gun sound like a pretty good deal. except for the extra mag deal. but the real reason why i posted this is the Krusty the Clown quote, best quote in the world. :ar15:

Top Bottom