• ...and so much more!
  • Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    The fail is strong with this one.

I suspect their data is seriously flawed (beyond the obnoxious anyi-gun rhetoric slipped in for no reason). I don't think captuting one month of activity on GunBroker is going to provide valid results.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I love the attempt to link the M&P Shield with the Columbine shooting, despite the fact that the wackjobs at Columbine used a Tec DC9 and a Highpoint carbine (not to mention the M&P Shield wasn't released until 2012 and Columbine was in 1999).

What the hell kind of bs reporting was this?

Also great was the linking of the Keltec Sub2000 to Sandy Hook by calling it a cheaper alternative to the AR-15 which was used in that shooting. Isn't that like saying a used Toyota Tercel is a cheaper alternative to the car that Alexander Rossi drove in this year's 500? Other than they both have 4 wheels and an engine, they don't really have much else in common.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    :rolleyes:

What a dumb article. They have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

Agreed. See number 14 shotguns. There are only semi-auto and pump? What about break top, such as single shot, SxS and O/U? Heck the picture of one that they describe as semi-auto is actually a over under.:facepalm:

Top Bottom