• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Anybody that watches AGT, did you see the Silhouettes just perform their America tribute? Wow! I'm sure it will be on YouTube before long, but everyone needs to see that performance. Very, very cool! I had to watch it 5 times in a row. Someone or I will post a link when I can find it on the net.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    When I first red this I thought Bob Cat Steel was announcing a Howie Mandel steel target. Don't know why but that was the first thing to come to mind.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    When I first red this I thought Bob Cat Steel was announcing a Howie Mandel steel target. Don't know why but that was the first thing to come to mind.

I thought I was the only one there for a minute or two...

On a side note I might actually buy two or three if he did decide to make 'em... :dunno:

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    lol

:rofl: I was eagerly hoping for silhouette targets of performers and the "judges" on that show,

darn. I would buy a few of every character on those channels.

Those silhouettes above would work just fine.

:popcorn:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    My wife was watching it and hollered at me to come watch. I was impressed, and pleased to see some young patriots performing a beautiful piece. I was also happy to see the standing ovation, which was well deserved. Hopefully they will remember that performance for a lifetime, and feel proud that they honored their country. :patriot:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    You mean kinda like the one in post #5?! :dunno:

No, the one in post 5 is the one where they do the "growing" thing (with the tree swing, balloons, etc., and they spell out "Imagine").
    In the one I posted, they do silhouettes of patriotic things (the Statue of Liberty, Mt.Rushmore, the Iwo Jima Memorial, etc.) and they spell out "America".

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    No, the one in post 5 is the one where they do the "growing" thing (with the tree swing, balloons, etc., and they spell out "Imagine").
    In the one I posted, they do silhouettes of patriotic things (the Statue of Liberty, Mt.Rushmore, the Iwo Jima Memorial, etc.) and they spell out "America".
    Ahhhh....

I was to lazy to open either post and look at the vid... :yesway:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Maybe I should not say anything but here it goes anyway. This is not unique. I have seen performances (using the shadows of people) before and not just here in America. It was nice and well done but nothing to get all riled up over. Good performance, nothing spectacular.

OK start the bashing.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Maybe I should not say anything but here it goes anyway. This is not unique. I have seen performances (using the shadows of people) before and not just here in America. It was nice and well done but nothing to get all riled up over. Good performance, nothing spectacular.

OK start the bashing.

No Bashing Needed. I think we're giving them props for doing it on a national "talent" show and because it is refreshing to see patriotic behavior applauded, rather than chastized on a major network.

Top Bottom