• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Maybe, maybe not. There is an entirely different set of guidelines when applying the law to the Amish.

This shooting could have been intentional and absolutely nothing will come of it.

O....................................................................................................................................................K

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    About 40 yrs ago, a young man I knew was riding around in a pickup doing some "clapping". That's what they called it back then, rolling around looking for Amish buggies, and then throw rocks and bricks at the buggies. He threw a brick that killed an Amish infant girl. The parents of the girl would not press charges. And they asked the Pros. not to press charges either, ie the state. No charges were filed. Did this young man get off free? Nope, his father made him sit in between the infants mother and father at the infants funeral. He was a changed man that day, and has been living with it every since. Punishment comes in different forms.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Maybe, maybe not. There is an entirely different set of guidelines when applying the law to the Amish.

This shooting could have been intentional and absolutely nothing will come of it.
    I am praying to God that hate doesn't start that early.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Go back and read my posts. I said no charges would be filed. You do not have all of the facts.

You are the one that seems bothered that no charges will be brought, thought you wanted the 6 year old charged?

You didn't put your foot in your mouth did you???

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    And absolutely no charges will be filed....

Go back and read my posts. I said no charges would be filed. You do not have all of the facts.

You are the one that seems bothered that no charges will be brought, thought you wanted the 6 year old charged?

You didn't put your foot in your mouth did you???

I, like Smiller, perceived your response as you were disappoint that no charges were going to be filed. Your wording was confusing. Adding the word "absolutely" was an easy misread.

Top Bottom