• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I have some 7.62x39 that I can spare (Steel case) maybe like 200 rounds.... I will need to meet in Westfield/Carmel area hopefully on 31 somewhere.

i tried to, but I guess no one is going to send me a PM :(
    I will be in the fishers area over memorial day weekend. Please send me a PM with your phone number so I can call you to make arrangements when I get down there to pick it up.

Thanks,

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Picking up ammo from JollyMon & masterdekoy over memorial day weekend. Anybody else that wants to make a donation if you can get it to these two members that would help out greatly.

Thanks,

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just out of curiosity, I'd love to see the final ammo tally from INGO donations when all is said and done.

I'm glad to be a part of this. Sad I'm too far away to volunteer, so I had to do what I could with some ammo donations. And a VERY special thanks to masterdekoy who went out of his way to pick up the ammo from my house since I couldnt meet him at the first planned site/time due to family commitments.

Have I mentioned lately how cool INGO is? Lots of awesome folks.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Just out of curiosity, I'd love to see the final ammo tally from INGO donations when all is said and done.

I'm glad to be a part of this. Sad I'm too far away to volunteer, so I had to do what I could with some ammo donations. And a VERY special thanks to masterdekoy who went out of his way to pick up the ammo from my house since I couldnt meet him at the first planned site/time due to family commitments.

Have I mentioned lately how cool INGO is? Lots of awesome folks.
    I know Jedi in the past has totaled up the ammo that we used and posted it in the AAR thread. Anything that is left will be used for the next youth shoot or donated to Appleseed or Revereriders.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jay do you the the rd count and ammo caliber you are picking up. We got a few money donations that i was going to,buy .223 with but based current numbers looks like perhaps 7.62 instead.

@all yes i will post a final count here,and also on the main aar page of the ammo donations along with ingo names as well, unless anyone wants to remain unknown.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Jay do you the the rd count and ammo caliber you are picking up. We got a few money donations that i was going to,buy .223 with but based current numbers looks like perhaps 7.62 instead.

@all yes i will post a final count here,and also on the main aar page of the ammo donations along with ingo names as well, unless anyone wants to remain unknown.
    The only ammo that I have right now is from d.kaufman
    100 rounds of .223

Not sure of what I'm picking up or the quantity .

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    Quick update on my collections, I have 700 rounds of .223/5.56 from various members in the south and central Indy area. Big thanks to cameramonkey, halfmileharry, and churchmouse for donating. If anyone else would like to contribute, I'm not meeting up with lonehoosier until Memorial Day, so you still have time. It's great to see INGO come together for this event!

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Quick update on my collections, I have 700 rounds of .223/5.56 from various members in the south and central Indy area. Big thanks to cameramonkey, halfmileharry, and churchmouse for donating. If anyone else would like to contribute, I'm not meeting up with lonehoosier until Memorial Day, so you still have time. It's great to see INGO come together for this event!
    WOW!!! That's great.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    C'mon Indy are peeps. Lets see if we can get our donation above a full case of ammo! We are 3/4 of the way there or so. 3 members @ 100rds each would get us there.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    South bend area members send me a PM and I will get with you all on Sunday to schedule a pick up time for the up coming week. I haven't been on here much as its been a rough week and planning on taking time to rest this weekend till Sunday. My cell number is 2194765582 for those who wish to text.

Top Bottom