• ...and so much more!
  • danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Obama/Eric Holder Paranoia, I've got it and I think it may be highly contagious.
    I am buying everything I can afford to!

+1! Same here, I've been buying extra guns and ammo as the budget allows! The 96th street Fishers WalMart ammo case was almost wiped out entirely. Next to nothing.

Kingrat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Evansville
    the west side walmart here in evansville still has some 40sw blazer brass, 9mm in wwb and remmington, and 22lr left, i think they had a couple 100rd boxes of 38 special wwb also, last time i was at the east side all they had left in handgun ammo was 40sw

getting pretty hard to find cheap plinking rounds for a good price locally

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    It's because of all the panic buying. Obama got elected, and the next thing you know shelves are being whiped clean. I have been buying from a local shop. He always has hollow points, and just got some value packs in. He does not charge me sales tax, and gave me a $1.50 off a value pack of 9mm. It's not alot of money, but with no sales tax and as much as I have bought off him it adds up. There is a shop south of me, that has the 250 round value packs of the UMC. I'll check it out when I get my tax retuns back.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Ammo find (357Sig, 40, 44)- East Washington- Indy

I stopped in at the Meijer and Walmart on E. Washington tonight. 9mm and 45 were cleared out.

Both had a fair amount of 40's- Walmart had 2 large UMC boxes and a bunch of Blazer. Meijer had a bunch of WinCleans.

Both also had a smaller amount of 357Sig WWB and 44 WWB (sorry, didn't catch what flavor of 44).

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I can't fathom paying $15 for a box of 45 and they are $20 now if you can find them. My uncle used to have an ffl several years ago. I bought all the 45 umc he had left over in 99 or 00. His price tag on the boxes was $5. Even at todays prices, I can load 45 for about $10.

Top Bottom