• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for the good word. I have heard that twice while out and about.
    And who would have thought, someone mentioned the ammo alert to me out of the blue.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just for your information, I just noticed Twitter (the site) has changed the way some of the controls work today.

There is a cog/widget thing off to the right on each follower now that has ACTIONS.
    Not a big change, but it through me off for a bit just now.

picture9bcs.png

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This thread, the beginning, is where the instructions and collective of information is housed.

So, if you see my signature in another, different thread, it will bring you here. Just follow the steps in the first (original) post.

Let us know if you have any questions following them.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just another friendly reminder: THANKS TO ALL!
    While we all have not met in person, I'm sure every one of the 130 people that follow the ammo alert via Twitter are all appreciative of everyone posting their ammo findings.

Again, remember your fellow INGOers while out and about, and post what you find here. Either using the web or using your cell phone. Practice doing so on the TEST ACCOUNT (see earlier in this thread).

The more the merrier.

Thanks everyone!

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    i still dont have a phone that i can twit with.... boilers you should be celebrating that i am not in this whole "twitter" thing.... i would be the guy to abuse it.... guess thats why technology is not my thing.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    i still dont have a phone that i can twit with.... boilers you should be celebrating that i am not in this whole "twitter" thing.... i would be the guy to abuse it.... guess thats why technology is not my thing.

Actually, I think boilers would like that. He'd have his twitter ban hammer ready for the first abuse. ha ha. :D

BTW, you only need to have a phone capable of text messages in order to start using twitter. You don't need something as fancy as an iPhone.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yes. It is functioning. But also yes, as you point out, no one is contributing.

Still - use it as needed.

Also, not just ammo, you can feel free to submit any deal you wish to share with your fellow Indiana gun owner.

If you have any issues, please contact me. While I am not as active on the board at the moment, I still respond to email/twitter questions.

Top Bottom