• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Yeah but Outdoorsman has more to see and look at, Aeammo is just cheap good ammo.. both have their place.
    Outdoorsman also beats Aeammo for weird calibers. 7.65 Parabellum? They got it.. 303? they got it. 30-40 krag for your old deer gun? They got it.

Fishin stuff... Archery.. etc
    Oh - absolutely. Plenty of quite nice hunting rifles to ogle, too.

Another plus of AE Ammo - site support here. And they're right around the corner from Atkinson Firearms. Decent shop.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    What is your definition of "register" ?
    Did I provide ID to shoot? Yes. Is that "registration"? Ok, got registered. If you use a CC you are also "registered".

As a society, we are tracked from birth to death, by numerous .gov agencies. Do I like it? No, but I can limit it to what I am comfortable with to the best of my ability. If they start coming for people, I'm probably not nearly as important to them as I think I am.
    I understand the "might as well" argument, part of the reason I don't use CCs in gun stores.

Registration encourages the Police State and encourages confiscation (see New Zealand).

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Anyway next time your in town, and need Ammo, or anything.. @Kirk Freeman I am going to recommend the Outdoorsman down on 135.
    1010 S. State Road 135 Greenwood, IN 46143

Its an old school outdoor sporting shop.. all the ammo you would ever need, and anything else..

View attachment 348601
    For ammo if he is that far down, I'd suggest AEAMMO.

Top Bottom