• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckpastor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    well never mind got all hyped up for nothing... they got some ammo but its not cheap, average but not cheap!

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    last night when I looked the black hills 223 was all on sale for a really healthy discount. I looked this morning and now hardly anything is on sale. I just converted my credit card points into cabelas cards and was hoping to spend those but I have to wait for them to arrive...bummer missed out on a very good deal.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    last night when I looked the black hills 223 was all on sale for a really healthy discount. I looked this morning and now hardly anything is on sale. I just converted my credit card points into cabelas cards and was hoping to spend those but I have to wait for them to arrive...bummer missed out on a very good deal.

The sales there will be back around. I bought 1000 Wolf HP 7.62 x 39 for $229 with free shipping a while back. That sale was off and on before I finally caught it...

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    Hopefully but they might not have the free shipping with them at the same time. I have the ammo on my wishlist and it still says the sale price (25% off). I'm hoping if I move it to my cart it will stay at the wishlist price (I doubt it will)

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    The one that I was going to buy was 75 Grain Heavy MHP for $28.99/50 normal price was 38.99. Most of the sale prices were about $10/50 off normal price and almost all of them were on sale. It was a sweet deal I wish I would have had the gift cards last night. Maybe they slipped up and these sale prices were for black Friday or something. (crosses fingers)

redneckpastor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    alright my bad, it was late and just wanted to get the "SALE" out there for you guys!!!! spell check was not an option :D now any other wise cracks :ar15:

Top Bottom