• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SWAMPMASTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Logantucky
    I was not aware it was hard to find, I have been buying it since 1994 and have not noticed not being able to find any . Now the price has gone up and I still buy if I find a good price

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I remember in the 90's when Clinton was wailing against firearms, it got hard to find ammo and primers. Kemp had a bunch of primers but you had to buy bullets from him to get the primers. In 2009 Ammo and primers got hard to get. To be able to buy .380, some shops were making you buy the pistol. Now this. Ammo and primers stayed the higher price at the first shortage that affected me. They stayed higher after the 2009 panic. I am sure the price will stay up if this one ends also.

I really disrespected a man that bought 80,000 Shotgun primers at the beginning of the first shortage. He is still shooting them of course he is shooting the ones he paid less than half of the price they are going for now.

Amsdorf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Missouri
    Everybody freaks out that they won't be able to buy ammo.
    They go on a buying binge.
    The ammo supply dries up.
    People can't by ammo.

People freak out.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

jeepjester

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2012
    My point is some friends and I were looking for 9mm and 223 to target shoot yesterday and could not find much. Not like a month ago. I thought maybe some of you have seen this before with Clinton, Obama getting elected etc. and had an idea how long the panic might last. I have just gotten back in to guns and have not looked for this kind of stuff for a long time.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Terre Haute Rural King shelves are almost empty. Yesterday they had deer slugs, 2 boxes of .22 mag and 5 boxes of .243. Everything else was GONE! Didnt see ANY pistol calibers there at all! I couldnt believe it. Its just crazy! :n00b:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Kokomo Rural King is the same way. Brian's Surplus still has ammo, but he is having a very hard time getting replacement ammo from his distributors. Even the Amish have been hoarding ammo.

Top Bottom