• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blazer1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    South Bend
    So has anyone else noticed that ammo seem to be more readily available recently. I go to wally world once a week for grocery shopping and it seems that ammo is always on the shelves. I have been buying winchester .45 for $40 100rnds. federal .223 $35 for 100 they had about 8 boxes today. Also MM and .40 seem to be in stock quite often. About the only thing I have not seen is .22 So now I guess my plinking will be done with the big guns instead of .22 for now. Maybe I am just going at the right time idk anyone else notice stock level up at prepanic pricing anywhere else?

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Where are you located OP? I usually check on 22LR, 45 ACP, 380, 38 & 357 ammo. The answer is always the same, "sorry we don't have any".

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    582289_172375776244622_748592092_n_zpsdc4a5260.jpg

ihammond

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Millhousen
    I have not seen anything other than shotgun shells around Columbus and Greensburg. The gun shop in Greensburg has some ammo at prices just a little higher than prepanic. I dont remember seeing any 22lr other than the stingers thou.

Lodogg2221

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Kokomo
    Kokomo Walmart has nothing. Ever. Its so bad actually that Im sure either the employees are buying it, or calling friends to come buy it when it comes in. Every other Walmart Ive been to has had some type of handgun ammo at one point or another except ours.
    The good thing though, is that its one less stop I need to make from now on when out looking....

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    So has anyone else noticed that ammo seem to be more readily available recently. I go to wally world once a week for grocery shopping and it seems that ammo is always on the shelves. I have been buying winchester .45 for $40 100rnds. federal .223 $35 for 100 they had about 8 boxes today. Also MM and .40 seem to be in stock quite often. About the only thing I have not seen is .22 So now I guess my plinking will be done with the big guns instead of .22 for now. Maybe I am just going at the right time idk anyone else notice stock level up at prepanic pricing anywhere else?

Which Walmart? I think I need to start shopping at yours ... Lol

coban

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    SW Indiana
    Jasper wal Mart has been pretty bare every time I have been in. I think they are getting shipments but I'm just not there at the right time.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    It's tapped out everywhere I go, even on line.

I can't remember an item having a shortage like this ammo shortage we are experiencing. If you can think of anything that is this hard to buy 6 - 7 months after the demand soars let me know. Manufacturers don't normally miss an opportunity to sell a product when demand is this high. With prices being jacked up and the supply at a relative trickle, somebody is blowing gunsmoke up our butts. I see no reason for prices to be as high as they are, don't sing the old supply and demand song to me. I've seen some ammo currently sold at smaller dealers that are still buying and selling at realistic prices, they just can't buy in volume. I still think there is something going on that we aren't being told about.

np241or

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    Are you talking about grape rd. walmart, wally south on Ireland has had nothing for at least two months. I knew I should have checked that one. I just got back into shooting and have no choice but to buy ammo now just to have something to practice with, other than wait it out:draw:

Top Bottom