• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mustang1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2015
    Westfield
    I haven't used ammoman but I have nothing but God things to say about SGammo! The most recent purchase I made from them was last Friday. Their website said to allow 1-3 business days for processing and I placed my order around 3pm on Friday. By about 4pm on Friday (same day, about an hour after placing my order as its getting close to close of business hours on a Friday) I had a tracking number and my order was delivered around noon on Wednesday.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; every time I've ordered from SGammo it has always been packaged well! Other places I've ordered from skimp on the packaging enough where the boxes and the individual rounds look like they've been drug behind the delivery truck instead of inside it. Every time I've ordered fro, SG, the ammo boxes (or cases, or half cases) look good enough to be put on the shelf in a store without a scratch on them. Other similar ordered I've placed have come so poorly packaged that not only the boxes are smashed and crushed, but even some of the ammo has been crushed/smashed to the point I wouldn't shoot some of the rounds.

I'll have to check out ammoman to see their prices and what they have but yet again I have to give SG another big thumbs up.

Top Bottom