ErickB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Schererville
    Comped Beretta M9, Walther P99, Jericho 941R

Ladies and Gentleman,

Up for your consideration are four pistols that I'm selling to raise a few funds and to make some space for an up-and-coming move to Nevada.
    I live in Northwest Indiana (Schererville), and I'm willing to travel some in order to "make it happen". Time is short for me in the Hoosier state, unfortunately, as I must move for a job.

The only trades I'm interested in are the kind of guns that people don't like to part with!! ;) SIG P210's, Dash-1 S&W Model 66, 1960's and early 70's Colt revolvers, H&K P7, and vintage PPK's need only apply!

Also, I would like to see an Indiana driver's license and a license to carry at the time of sale, please. On with the guns!

AMT Longslide: SOLD!

Asking price: SOLD!

A Covina Period AMT Longslide with one Colt brand 8 shot magazine.
    I purchased this gun as-is from a pawn shop in Texas and I have never fired it. It clearly needs a little TLC as the firing pin stop is loose and drops out of the gun from time to time, letting the extractor slide out as well. The finish is in OK shape, but definately not stellar - plenty of scratches here and there, though the flats don't look too bad, but still could definately use some buffing or an all around bead blast to bring this baby back to life. Bore is still very good. Pachmayr style wrap around grips are still in good shape.

These things are now regularly demanding $1000+, but because of the loose firing pin stop and some scratches in the finish, I'm asking less. Could be your chance to scoop up one of these semi-rare Terminator pistols at a reasonable price!

wjQhOA3.jpg

DHCmFxx.jpg

E4Dn1cn.jpg

HkfQ82D.jpg

QYzpa7Z.jpg

hg3XcTa.jpg

Y6OyOBo.jpg

MfUYEhU.jpg

Beretta 92 'M9' Compensated:

Asking Price: $750
    Pistol without compensator: $600
    Compensator alone: $200

An American-made Beretta 92 'M9' model with straight dust cover. I bought this in the summer of 2011. It has been fitted with one of Ric Gandy's "SGS-Style" Compensators for a Leon the Professional look!

The gun itself is pristine with the exception of where the compensator has worn away the finish at the end of the dust cover and the slide and barrel tip have made contact with the comp. The comp is in excellent shape, with only the 'blast' marks inside the slats showing where the anodizing has been blown off from the force. This is NOT from the bullets striking the compensator, just the excessive energy associated with the discharge of the gun.

The comp WILL require regular tightening as you fire, after every couple of mags you'll want to give the locking nut a spin or two with the allen wrench.

Additionally, the pistol has been fitted with a 'D' spring, an extended mag release button, and skeletonized hammer.

Also included are the original mag release button, original hammer, original grips, wood medallion grips, and Pachmayr grips! Includes 3 - 15 rd magazines. Only about 300 rounds through the gun and comp.

All of these items new add up to just over $1200. Not a bad deal!

BFYrR.jpg

RrvQ1.jpg

8IvBK.jpg

N0CQTR6.jpg

vha6Wsp.jpg

AhNzb0Q.jpg

Zhydip0.jpg

hUn0ky7.jpg

H64ESmA.jpg

Walther P99AS:

Asking Price: $550

A generation 2 Walther P99 in 9mm with anti-stress trigger.

I purchased this in the summer of 2010. This gun functions flawlessly and has my favorite ergonomics of any plastic gun. It's in great shape with only very minor wear from carrying. Not too big, not too small.

Like all my guns, it has been kept religiously clean.

Comes with 3 very expensive 15 round Walther factory mags. Smooth as butter.

2A3O8cT.jpg

8YvxHIh.jpg

gDGw7Nk.jpg

baTNk5T.jpg

wbMSVth.jpg

IMI Jericho 941R

Asking Price: $600

An original Jericho 941R all-steel 9mm handgun made in the early 90's.

This is the rare pre-baby eagle, pre-Magnum Research, pre-Charles Daly, pre-IWI, pre-accessory rail, pre-EVERYTHING original model. Full framed pistol with STELLAR ergonomics - Israeli made with Tangfolio parts. It's built like a tank and shoots like a champion.

The finish is pretty "well used'... definitely not bad - no pitting or rusing, but could benefit from bead-blast and re-blue or aesthetics only.

Also, unfortunately, I do not have the .41 AE parts for it, either. Only in 9mm. I've recently had this in to the gunsmith for a brand new sear-spring and night sight installation! Yellow rear, green front. They're only about a year old... Trijicon brand. Also included are some funky yet somewhat pricy Hogue "G-Mascus" grips. Made from dark green G10 and look like a reptile. If that's not your cup of tea, the gun also includes the well-used plain-jane black factory grips with IMI logo.\

Also includes 1-15 round factory mag, and 3 brand new Mec-Gar CZ-75b 17 round mags!! (The Jericho is fully compatible with these).

uiULCtJ.jpg

1OK5w5i.jpg

mwrcxBQ.jpg

1OK5w5i.jpg

RibGrEI.jpg

Time is getting tight for me, but I'll do my best to arrange a meet!

Feel free to PM me with questions. :ingo: Thank you for looking!

EDIT : I forgot to put more than just AMT in the title!! Embarrassing!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom