An Email from the White House anyone else get one?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Just recieved this in my inbox. Anyone else recieve one?

"We're looking for some feedback

A while ago, you signed a petition using We the People. When you did, you also asked to receive emails on other issues from President Obama, Vice President Biden, and other White House officials.

This is the first of those messages.

What should you expect going forward? We'll work to keep you up-to-date on Administration news, look for your input on policy debates, share our policy positions, and ask you to help share this information with your family and friends.

What do we need from you today? For now, we're asking you to answer a short, voluntary survey that will help us improve the White House online program and create more content that people find interesting.

Will you take a couple minutes to share your thoughts?
    "

I responded with:

I expect my Elected Officials to Respect the Law of the Land; The United States Constitution. I expect my President to realize that Oathkeepers like myself will not disarm, will not surrender and will not go quietly into the night. We Swore the same oath and have not forgotten our charge. I also expect my President to not use children to politicize and futher an agenda that is not of the people.

I would further expect a So called scholar to realize that a criminal who by nature alone has no respect for the law and will further not abide by any so called Assault Weapon Ban. What you are attempting is a Defense during Assault with a Weapon Ban. Alot of Americans will lose their lives and be put in mortal danger because you want to pander and politicize to a minority that do not represent the will of the people.

So in closing what I expect is YOU and the rest of the elected officials to respect the oath you took, maintain the seperation of powers as our founding fathers designed and focus on real issues, like jobs, the economy, and Mental Health.

Patriot X

FYI, due to your rediculous healthcare bill and lack of any real governmental progress, I know live in a house I cant afford, still unable to afford health insurance, and with less than 40 hrs a week. Not to mention I just saw my paycheck shrink by another 2%. Way to go being the **** poor crappiest president in the history of this nation. Amy Winehouse or Lindsey Lohan would have a higher approval rating than you do.

Reapermaxx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Guess you just moved up on the "Obama kill list" .... If this is your last post we will know what happened...lol. Nice direct response. They asked and you answered.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I got an email response to a similar petition. They were almost sarcastic in their response. Unfortunately, rioting is no proper option in my opinion, just sit this one out and continue writing to our officials. I hope change will come, as ironic as that statement is.

upalot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    PAWNEE
    I got the same email/survey, in the comments section I just told them if they expect to see any Dems left in office to back off the gun ban.

gunman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Jasper Co.
    got one a week or so ago talking about how much support obama has for 2A and all responsible gun owners no matter what guns or why they own them... asked for a response, i gave what i thought was a mild and appropriate response and checked a box requesting them to respond to a question.. still nothing. they don't care what you have to say unless they can use you as a posterboy for their agenda like those kids on tv today

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Guess I am out of the loop or off the "A" list on this one. However, I have been selected to participate in the Nielsen Ratings next week!:D

Two-Tornadoes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Where everybody knows my name
    I received the same email. I have the distinct feeling they are trying to compile information for later confiscation. I did not respond to the email. Any information can and will be used against you in a court of law. oops this regime doesn't follow the law, in my opinion. Any information can and will be used against you.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom