• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Put this on facebook because a few friends are arguing saying that guns are evil and kill people. I simply responded with this statement and have not said anything since....

Saw something similar to this not too long ago, but I decided I would conduct this experiment as well. Some people say guns hurt people. Some say bullets hurt people. Some say knives, swords, and hammers hurt people. Well I disagree. I think people hurt people. So I tested this theory.

I placed my 2nd wheelchair in my room. It is digital army ACU camo so it must have military training. Since guns and knives can't move I figured I'd give it the ability to roll around. I then placed an assortment of weapons on the chair. I gave it an AR15 with 210 rounds of ammunition in a "tactical" chest rig. A glock 17 9mm with 35 rounds of ammunition (and yes both guns are loaded). I also placed a roman gladius short sword, a roman pugio dagger, and an english broadsword. Just to keep options open I threw in a rusty hammer and a toothbrush (in case it wanted to turn itself into a prison shive.)

I sat across the room watching all these objects waiting to see their response and see if I would have to take them down. Luckily, it didn't come to that. They stayed right where I placed them. After a few hours I decided they have no ill intention towards me or anyone else. They are just inanimate objects. I guess it is people who do bad things and not objects. Who knew?....

8AE31C13_zpsae841bd7.jpg

Top Bottom