• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I believe this book more than the book I find in every hotel room night stand that some how, makes it into the trash bin before I check out.

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    I believe this book more than the book I find in every hotel room night stand that some how, makes it into the trash bin before I check out.

Yes, I know what you mean. I hate those coupon books that they have there. I don't believe those deals either!

ron

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    According to my wife, the mother of three children (daughters) she would like to locate and terminate the author of this book. Her exact words were "if that's all he thinks there is to carrying and delivering a baby, he's f***ed in the head".

As a man, father and husband...I have no comment.

-G

Chicken :):

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    That's bait.

Oh i’m Sure. But surely someone with such a keen grasp of fact and fiction wouldn’t be so careless to admit he intentionally destroys other people’s property that has been made available to him. Not only does that show complete lack of class and character, it’s illegal.

I was hoping he could clarify before those assumptions of mine turned into beliefs

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Oh i’m Sure. But surely someone with such a keen grasp of fact and fiction wouldn’t be so careless to admit he intentionally destroys other people’s property that has been made available to him. Not only does that show complete lack of class and character, it’s illegal.

I was hoping he could clarify before those assumptions of mine turned into beliefs

Not that it's a good thing to simply toss it in the trash, but The Gideon's encourage folks to take the book with you when leave.

Top Bottom