• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Not saying I'd ever actually have that done...but it's something to consider as a last resort, I guess. (Waaaayyy last.)
    My Lasik cost about $3K, considering I was going through about 3 glasses a Year, 2 Saftey Glasses and 1 daily wear, a year out of pocket. It was real easy to justify the expense as a long term cost savings...

Plus, I totally want to inspect your eye(s) with a magnifying glass and a flashlight now.
    LOL!

You gotta post up some macro pics.
    Nope....
    I have no clue how to even do that... :dunno:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I really don't shoot with my regular glasses unless the lighting really prevents me from wearing my sunglasses. My sunglasses are also super-huge and protect my eyes way better than my bifocals ever could.

Hey, me too! With the single focus lens I rarely ever wore them to shoot because not only could I do alright without them, the sunglasses covered more area anyhow.
    I was thinking I should probably get used to shooting with these on, though.
    Vision ain't gettin' any better!

By the way, it's good to know that sea-sick feeling will take its leave. So far, it hasn't...but I guess there's hope!

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    P.S.

When I was a kid, a doctor told my grandma that she had to drink prune juice to stay regular, but she didn't like it.
    My mom bought her Boones Farm in prune, and she liked that.
    She had a glass every night.
    So from then on in my head "Boones Farm" = Old people poop aid.
    Sorry.

LOL!!!

Damn it... :D

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Nope....
    I have no clue how to even do that... :dunno:

*sigh*
    First you take a digital camera and put the setting on the little flower icon (which is "macro"
    macro.gif
    ).
    Then you take a picture of your grody bloodshot hung-over-from-Boones eyeball.
    Then you upload it to photobucket.
    When your pic is done uploading, you choose the link under it that has "IMG" (image) tags...copy it. Paste it here in the thread.

There. Ya big whiner.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I still get that sea-sick, off-balance feeling at times! When I am out shopping, I am constantly taking my glasses off and on. wouldn't you think someone could invent some kind of magic eyedrops for different prescription strengths? old sucks.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I still get that sea-sick, off-balance feeling at times! When I am out shopping, I am constantly taking my glasses off and on. wouldn't you think someone could invent some kind of magic eyedrops for different prescription strengths? old sucks.
    Cheer up....
    It gets worse... :D

Top Bottom