• ...and so much more!
  • j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I was out shooting in my backyard. Looks like the same ole crap to me. Hopefully everyone will quite freaking out on the EO stuff.

brrytrry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    The EO's at least according to they Fox News list, if you trust it, had nothing to do with an AWB, mandatory background checks on all transactions or anything to do with magazine capacity. Even the prez said he urges Congress to address those 3 issues.

How would they expect to enforce back ground checks on personal FTF sales anyhow? They don't have a list of what you own.

Palarran

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The EO's aren't too bad, really. No restrictions on importation, redefining 12ga shotguns as destructive devices, limits on internet sales, etc. It could have been a lot worse.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    The EO's at least according to they Fox News list, if you trust it, had nothing to do with an AWB, mandatory background checks on all transactions or anything to do with magazine capacity. Even the prez said he urges Congress to address those 3 issues.
    That's because he knows he can't create laws through executive order. Or a better explanation would be he hasn't figured out a way to do it through EO yet.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    CNN is reporting that the governor of Mississippi is already flexing his 10A muscles. I quote, "We will do anything in our power so that these executive orders are not to be done here in Mississippi!"

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    doenst look like any of those EO really address: person to person transfers, AWB, or mag capacity.

In fact some of them are actually agreeable to a degree.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    The EO's aren't too bad, really. No restrictions on importation, redefining 12ga shotguns as destructive devices, limits on internet sales, etc. It could have been a lot worse.

But the ones proposed are just "fell-good" measures. Like that lady from Louisiana said criminals steal guns they don't buy them.

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I like that nearly all the callers have been pro freedom. Except for the joker that was talking about AWs being to powerful and ruining deer.

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    Not one mention of AWB in any of those 23 items. I do have concern with #5. It needs to be changed to include something to the effect of the fair credit reporting act, where you have unrestricted rights to your background check information.

You don't want to be on the business of the freedom of information act waiting list while someone has your boom sticks.

Greenmonsta79

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clay County, IN
    16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
    17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities

These two particular ones are pretty scary. The Dr. can deem you a nut job and there goes the guns.

Top Bottom