• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    I finally got the extra cash to get my LTCH :D. Just got home from the SBPD. I did the online app but I didn't do the L-1. Wasent sure if L-1 could make an appointment between work and school so I just went to the PD. Hopefully it doesent take too long...

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    If its your first time it may take a little longer than if you are just renewing the four year license. I'm tired of doing the four year, next time I am going to just do the lifetime and be done with it.

jeepjester

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2012
    You can expect about 10 to 12 weeks.I have been waiting 8 weeks now and it seems to be a couple more at least.

malachi_s

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    North Central Indian
    Just another FYI

I wish I would have learned this first but I didn't. When you get your lifetime, make a photo copy of it. Save the original, laminate the copy and carry that. I did not do that, I cut mine out of the little pink paper and laminated it, stuck it in my wallet and went on my way. Now as a habit, I try real hard not to lose my wallet but it could happen. I think I would get another license but it would probably be a hassle, if I had made a copy, well, it would be easier. Now the credit cards and debit cards and all the other stuff, I would cry over that as well but your LTCH is an avoidable issue if you do it correctly. I have also in my younger days jumped right in the river or lake, wherever I happened to be with my wallet in my back pocket, that is a little harsh on the contents as well. So, anyway, think about it, I wish I had heard about it first.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I wish I would have learned this first but I didn't. When you get your lifetime, make a photo copy of it. Save the original, laminate the copy and carry that. I did not do that, I cut mine out of the little pink paper and laminated it, stuck it in my wallet and went on my way. Now as a habit, I try real hard not to lose my wallet but it could happen. I think I would get another license but it would probably be a hassle, if I had made a copy, well, it would be easier. Now the credit cards and debit cards and all the other stuff, I would cry over that as well but your LTCH is an avoidable issue if you do it correctly. I have also in my younger days jumped right in the river or lake, wherever I happened to be with my wallet in my back pocket, that is a little harsh on the contents as well. So, anyway, think about it, I wish I had heard about it first.

Not a hassle at all. Print out a form from the ISP website, fill it out and request a duplicate license, send in with the paper and $20. BAM! New License.

malachi_s

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    North Central Indian
    Not a hassle at all. Print out a form from the ISP website, fill it out and request a duplicate license, send in with the paper and $20. BAM! New License.

Thanks, $20.00 is $20.00 and I don't know how long BAM! is but I was fearing months and you have me thinking it may not be that bad after all, I appreciate you chiming in. Still guys, think about saving the original in a safe place.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Nope, you are already declared a proper person by their definition, so I would venture to guess 5-7 business days. I know some people on here have done it, and I'm sure they'd be willing to let you know how long it takes.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    Welcome but always keep this in mind.

You can normally believe 90% of what is written on here 30% of the time by 15% of the people usually unless the day of the week you're reading it ends with a Y then 100% of this rule is wrong 40% of the time.

Don't mention it, your Welcome!

malachi_s

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    North Central Indian
    Welcome but always keep this in mind.

You can normally believe 90% of what is written on here 30% of the time by 15% of the people usually unless the day of the week you're reading it ends with a Y then 100% of this rule is wrong 40% of the time.

Don't mention it, your Welcome!

Just curious, was that meant for my post? I really have jumped in a river, really, most of the times I have I had a jusifiable reason, perhaps a couple of times, well, questionable jugdement, I will own those. Hmmm, I really do wish I had heard about making a copy before I signed and laminated mine. Just kidding around with this, ok. Today "Friday" does end with a "Y", of that I am 100% sure.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom