churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Christmas of 20011 I gave my grand daughter a camo cricket .22
    My daughter posted a pic on Facebook. When I saw this I was concerned as some lib A$$ Clown might take offense and put the forces of darkness on us. Never happened but I was Leary of it being posted o a public forum.

braggracing

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Grant County
    If that facebook pic got child services and the police called, then I'm going into hiding! I'm guessing the National Guard and Homeland Security is at my house right now!!!!!!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have already stated that this instance was rediculous. But I also want to say that people who post pictures of their kids online or allow their kids to post pics online are making them a target for child predators and givin them an easy way to find your children! I still do not understand why people are so ready to post their every move online and make themselves targets for criminals and breakins ect. Especially amongst a group on individuals who try to prep to not become a statistic of crime.
    Just had it on my mind.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What happens when Child Protective does this to a black family? Or Hispanic?

What about that birthday party held for a 13 year old girl at a bar over the weekend? Over 60 minors drinking. It was commented that it was normal for Hispanics to allow their kids to drink.

What you fail to understand is that democrat voters will get hit far harder than libertarians.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom