And you thought getting ammo was tough in your neighborhood....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    If they want it bad enough they will attempt a robbery. I used to work for one of the supercenters and the store on 38th street got robbed 3 times on 3rd shift in 5 weeks. They were finally caught but only after each robbery escalated. 1st robbery no weapon displayed, 2nd robbery knife was shown, 3rd robbery gun was shown. The company even put up big flat panel TV screens showing the camera feeds at the checkouts and installed door jamb cameras to discourage the thugs but they still kept coming back. Guess they got caught after robbing another local business. Sad part was they talked about hiring a police officer for security after the 1st robbery, but decided it would be too expensive.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    If you read the posts beneath the story, you will find this well informed opinion...

the republicans are the ones who got us in a lot of mess. oh i forgot the truth hurts. and they believe they do no wrong. who is swindling all the money from innocent people. oh i forgot the truth hurts!!!!!!!!!!!

What a sad commentary on the blind political leanings of so many in our society. I need to go take an aspirin.:ugh:

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    If you read the posts beneath the story, you will find this well informed opinion...

What a sad commentary on the blind political leanings of so many in our society. I need to go take an aspirin.:ugh:

Which was in response to another well informed opinion just above it...

Hope they catch the parties involved soon before innocent people are hurt or worse. South Bend just continues to go down the crapper with no end in site. Still they keep voting in the same worthless people who are not even close to getting the job done; why, well, because they're Democrats and that is all that matters to most voters there. Remember you reap what you sow.

Blind political leanings go both ways.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I was just at that WalMart on Sat. and I can tell you it wasn't 9mm or .380 they took. Actually, there wasn't much of anything but empty shelves back there as usual.

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    Well if anyone was ever in the sporting goods section maybe this would not have happened. When I want to get ammo (rarely because they never have any stock) I have to go on an expedition to find someone. Then of course they have to leave and find the key master. 2.5 days later I can leave with my bulk pack. South Bend is a real dump. The local government needs thrown out and they need to get someone who cares about cleaning the area up. If anyone has to go to South Bend I highly recommend utilizing that LTCH.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    South Bend ? Who is from S. B. Pat "the rug" Bauer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left wing liberal, who wanted the Gov. to spend all of the rainy day fund LAST year!!!What kind of shape would we be in Right NOW, if that money had been SPENT!!!!!

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    Well if anyone was ever in the sporting goods section maybe this would not have happened. When I want to get ammo (rarely because they never have any stock) I have to go on an expedition to find someone. Then of course they have to leave and find the key master. 2.5 days later I can leave with my bulk pack. South Bend is a real dump. The local government needs thrown out and they need to get someone who cares about cleaning the area up. If anyone has to go to South Bend I highly recommend utilizing that LTCH.

:dunno: South Bend and Elkhart and Goshen and,..,.,.Mishawaka:n00b: and coming to a town near you :popcorn:
    :cool: Whole area has been getting worse for a while now.

Top Bottom