• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I can't suggest staying away from Anderson and psa more right now. Qc was spotty before they had backorders. Now it's just atrocious what guys are sharing on social media. There are quality lowers that do drop multiple times a week, for the same money, from aero and stag (both owned by the same company now)

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I can't suggest staying away from Anderson and psa more right now. Qc was spotty before they had backorders. Now it's just atrocious what guys are sharing on social media. There are quality lowers that do drop multiple times a week, for the same money, from aero and stag (both owned by the same company now)
    I've used Aero Precision for the last 3 builds and they are quality parts. Uppers, lowers, lower kits, barrels etc. Imo probably the best mil spec triggers also.

I've use 2 Andersons in builds one was a little loose the other nice and tight. So I agree they don't hold a constant quality like Areo products.

I haven't had any problems with the Anderson lowers just one being a little lose wobble with the upper. Both have ran just fine. Of course all the other parts are not Anderson.

Magnum314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Geez! Their last shown price before out of stock (or at least that is what they are showing us) was $43.71

Still...

Attachments

• 1616807063663.png
      1616807063663.png
      78.6 KB · Views: 2
    Top Bottom