• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    Here is the article that tells about the highlights. But I listened to this from start to finish on the scanner. Even drove by to take a peak! But the funny part of it was I swear while listening to the scanner (please anyone else jump in to validate or tell me I'm nuts) I heard them state on SEVERAL occassions they couldn't get the SWAT VAN out because someone had parked their "black POV truck in front of the SWAT Van"!!!! :stickpoke:

Good thing they weren't needed for an emergency!!!

For some reason this just wasnt' reported!!! :dunno:

Anderson police arrest 2 suspects in gas station robbery » Breaking News » The Herald Bulletin

Anyone else hear this? :popcorn:
    I swear I was waiting to hear someone on the radio say "Now Barney tell Otis to have Goober bring over the keys to the truck!"

Ok I agree just because someone might say it DID happen doesn't mean I'm still not nuts but couldn't think of a better way to word it!

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I would not doubt the truck was parked in the way. I am just surprised they did not move it with the swat van.

I forget that people still live in that city north of me. Anderson Most of the poeple I grew up with in the area have left for other city's/towns. I used to live on west 9th street downtown and edgewood. Nothing like a scampy's pizza.

Top Bottom