• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Went in at 1:00PM and found 1 box .45ACP, 25rds, ball @ $25. Also ONE box 9mm ball, @ $25. I bought both of them. Continued on to do the rest of my shopping and on the way out checked the counter again and THERE WERE 1-EACH of them at that time! Limit of ONE per customer so I didn't try again. Where did those new 2 boxes come from?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Went in at 1:00PM and found 1 box .45ACP, 25rds, ball @ $25. Also ONE box 9mm ball, @ $25. I bought both of them. Continued on to do the rest of my shopping and on the way out checked the counter again and THERE WERE 1-EACH of them at that time! Limit of ONE per customer so I didn't try again. Where did those new 2 boxes come from?
    Probably so you can't come in with three or four buddies and nab the whole lot of them at once.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Wait, so you paid $1/per round for .45 ball ammo and 9mm ball ammo?? I am assuming FMJ is what is meant by ball, right?

gunner69

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Anderson
    I've been in there a few times in the early morning and have overheard employees asking the sporting goods clerk to keep their eye out for certain ammo.

Another time I was in there around 9pm. The shelves were empty but under the counter I seen two cardboard boxes that said "federal ammo 400rounds". I couldnt tell what caliber it was but I finally managed to find a worker to ask about it. They gave some story of not being able to open the case under the counter and refused to tell me what ammo it was. They told me to come back the next morning and it would be put out on the shelf. Came back at 8am and guess what...nothing. The ammo was gone and the clerk at that time acted like he had no idea what I was talking about. Definitely something shady there

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    I talked to a guy at one of the 3 local wally's. I bought 3 50rd boxes of 9mm about 3 weeks ago there. They have the ammo under the counter, with the display counter behind them. He takes only 3 boxes of the caliber and puts it on the display shelf. He keeps the rest under the counter, and restocks 3 boxes when someone buys what is there.

He got tired of the complaining of the limit. At least that's what he told me.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I've been in there a few times in the early morning and have overheard employees asking the sporting goods clerk to keep their eye out for certain ammo.

Another time I was in there around 9pm. The shelves were empty but under the counter I seen two cardboard boxes that said "federal ammo 400rounds". I couldnt tell what caliber it was but I finally managed to find a worker to ask about it. They gave some story of not being able to open the case under the counter and refused to tell me what ammo it was. They told me to come back the next morning and it would be put out on the shelf. Came back at 8am and guess what...nothing. The ammo was gone and the clerk at that time acted like he had no idea what I was talking about. Definitely something shady there

My question is, are you calling the Manager, and asking whats up ????? Or e mail CORPORATE, and tell them you think something is going on :twocents:

Top Bottom