• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Probably to long for them and too many multiple syllable words. Remember you are communicating with far left wing liberals. Keep it short and very simple or they will just start rejecting whatever you are saying.

Yeah, I don't think that had anything to do with it.

Your 404 is unrelated to your response. I chose "No" and wrote a polite note to the effect that there is no evidence to suggest that the measures listed as options would have any impact on crime. It went through just fine.

No kidding? Really? But get a 404 error. I thought it might have something to do with the fact that I answered the first question with a no. But answering yes doesn't change the result. Thanks for clearing that up for me. ;)

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    *By answering this survey, you are subscribing to my newsletter.
    Ummmm. No. I submitted "& joined", but his form never asked for my e-mail address. How is he expecting to send me his edition of Liberal Pablum Monthly without it?

Edit: My "Other (Please Specify)": Get government out of the way of the good guys with guns to insure the damage done by the bad guys with guns is minimized. All of the above policies just make that minimization harder.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Ummmm. No. I submitted "& joined", but his form never asked for my e-mail address. How is he expecting to send me his edition of Liberal Pablum Monthly without it?

The same way he expects the nonsense he pushes to do anyone including but not limited to the people he ostensibly represents and good? :D

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis

Edit: My "Other (Please Specify)": Get government out of the way of the good guys with guns to insure the damage done by the bad guys with guns is minimized. All of the above policies just make that minimization harder.

I wanted to submit a message through that form, but I didn't see where it asked for my email. I wonder if the code in the URL is tied to the email... so I didn't submit in worry that I might overwrite the original poster's response in the database.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I answered "yes" and submitted the following note:

Repeal the GFSZA that turns law abiding citizens into felons by fiat. Why are ALL of the choices listed on your survey related to gun control and not to mental illness or school security?? None of the items you propose would have stopped the Sandy Hook shooting. Columbine happened in the middle of the AWB for Pete's sake.

I really like this. Makes the point better than I did with my response.

Eprobertson1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Lawrence - Northeast
    This is the way the system works. We want you to feel that you participated, but you can only participate if you use one of our qusetions and or answers.

Gota love politics!!

The public wanted more change and here we go again. How do like this for a change????????

Newg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Westside of Indy.
    I received this email as well. I answered "No" and filled in a reply in the "Other" section. I firmly believe that if you answer "Yes" he's going to use that to say "[whatever]% of my constituents believe we need to address gun violence" and not even consider what the constituents said they thought congress should do.

Top Bottom