• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I hope she has better trigger discipline when using real guns instead of movie props.

AngelinaJolie4.jpg

angelinajolie2.jpg

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County

Kind of makes you wonder how many people grew up in a time or a place where guns in the household were normal. I think a lot of these anti's probably project a philosophy to be " socially correct " nowadays concerning the need or value of firearms, but in real life prefer to have that comfort of being able to protect ones self. If I recall there is a certain Senator from the Peoples Republic of California who didn't feel the need for private ownership of firearms for the general public but that it was OK for herself. :(

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    P.S. A snippet from that reads;

"There stood Dianne Feinstein, the anti-gun senator from California, posing for all the nation’s media to capture on Kodachrome, holding an AK-47 with her finger firmly planted on the trigger. Here’s a woman so concerned about the supposed recklessness of gun manufacturers…who wouldn’t know firearm safety if it bit her in the end of her upturned San Franciscan nose.”

The reporters, dignitaries and innocent bystanders packed into the room were too ignorant to be terrified as Feinstein swept the crowd with the muzzle of the automatic rife, bolt closed, finger on the trigger, high-capacity magazine locked in place.

...illustrious “Ms. Gun Control,” who holds a rare California concealed weapons permit.

When asked earlier why she carried that .38 Smith & Wesson concealed in her purse while promoting gun control for the rest of us, Feinstein answered, “I know the urge to arm yourself because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. ...

Only a couple of months earlier, however, Feinstein has gone on 60 Minutes to announce, “If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out-right ban…I would have done it.”

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    It's difficult to fathom who Angelina Jolie really is. On one hand she seems to be a gun enthusiast. On the other she is a ambassador for the gun grabbing UN. Just another case of a elitist that believes she should have guns but has no problem taking them away from everyone else?

Maybe she should take Diane Feinstein's place when she retires.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It's difficult to fathom who Angelina Jolie really is. On one hand she seems to be a gun enthusiast. On the other she is a ambassador for the gun grabbing UN. Just another case of a elitist that believes she should have guns but has no problem taking them away from everyone else?

Maybe she should take Diane Feinstein's place when she retires.

Well the work she does with the UN has nothing to do with anti-gun stuff, not that im some kind of expert on what she does witht he UN.
    You can be against some stuff the UN does but they also do some great things to help populations in the need worldwide. :dunno:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Well the work she does with the UN has nothing to do with anti-gun stuff, not that im some kind of expert on what she does witht he UN.
    You can be against some stuff the UN does but they also do some great things to help populations in the need worldwide. :dunno:

Fair enough and that makes good sense. I sill however have doubts about her real motives. If she actually made a public statement that she supports the UN but does not support the gun grabbing then I would put all my doubts about her aside.

Top Bottom