Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

ZS84

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Columbus
    My question is what do they do with the horns that they remove from the rhino's every couple of months. To me I think that after a couple years you would have a lot of rhino horn just laying around. I would like to see the paper work and storage location of these rhino horns just to be sure they are not selling them as well. If they have a tracking device on the rhinos and are tranquilizing them every few months just to cut off their horns and sell them then I believe they need to go to jail for a long time too, just as the poachers. I understand this is a lot of speculation, however I would still like to see the documentation and that big pile of rhino horns that they have just laying around

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    It would make more sense to me if the poachers would do the same thing the activists do, sedate them, and cut the horn off. That way they'll have a continuos supply, instead of killing them to extinction. :ar15::sheep:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It would make more sense to me if the poachers would do the same thing the activists do, sedate them, and cut the horn off. That way they'll have a continuos supply, instead of killing them to extinction. :ar15::sheep:

Poachers aren't conservationists. They don't care about the future, almost by definition. They only care about getting paid and getting paid now.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Say what you want about idiot tree huggers, but poaching is a HUGE problem in SA.

I dont care about the rhinos, its a problem when they want to shoot YOU when you happen upon em.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Have you often faced threats from them?

From poachers? Just once. .243s over my head. First time I was shot at, I looked up thinking it was a bottle rocket (like a damn fool kid). Lesson learned: stay off ridgelines!

From rhino? No, not really. I mean the biggest threat is that he may walk across the street and not leave my office.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    whoopsie. Ahh folks the rhino is sleeping lets all get back in the tour bus and let him sleep it off. Nothing to see keep moving.
    Clean up in isle 3..

Rizzo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    R.I.N.O. (Republican In Name Only)

Someone please pass Gingrich, Romney and Santorum some animal crackers.

Top Bottom