• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I had an ankle holter for my Charter Arms, 38 Undercover years ago up untill I stirred up a bunch of bees and I ran right out of it and left it lying on the ground.
    I thought it was very secure and was surprised that it happened.
    I was always aware of the weight of the rig and it was hard to walk in a natural way so I got rid of it.

mfirem19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Grant County
    I suggest you look at the SigSauer P938. Although its a 9 mm it is a very small frame 1911. Comes standard with sig night sights too. Check it out just my thoughts.

remman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Thanks for all the suggestions so far everyone! I'm still doing some thinking and research on the subject. To add a little more info, the idea really came up a couple days before Christmas. I was with my brother, and we had a bit of a confrontation in the Target parking lot. Nothing came of it, just some moron that wouldn't shut up, calling my brother and I names, making threats, etc. But I got to thinking, what if? What if it had come to having to draw? Thought it would have been nice to have a gun to give to my brother had the need arisen. So, that being said, although I kinda like the derringer idea, it's kinda out. Wouldn't want to give my brother/whoever is with me a one or two-shot defense. So I'd like to stick to a revolver or semi-auto. So, to recap, we have the glock 27, along with several sigs, kahr arms, charter arms, colts, a kel-tec, and one other I can't think of so far suggested. Like I said, I'm still researching and looking, so keep the suggestions coming!

Top Bottom