• ...and so much more!
  • jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Guys,

I'm happy to say that my NDA agreement just ran out 30 seconds ago. I'm so excited to announce the news. I've been part of a 5 year long prototyping, testing, and evaluation phase with a major tier 1 holster manufacturer. We all know that the boys at Raven Concealment have worked hard to get that Vanguard 2 (:puke:) out to the public...and they beat us to market fair and square. I think we have something really special to offer all of you now, and I hope you'll agree with us that these holsters are really a game changer.

Introducing the Ravenguard 1 and Ravenguard 2. Please check out the 2 fliers below for details on each model. We've taken our two most popular holsters (the paddle and the IWB models) and modified them in our modernized production facilities to come up with the Ravenguard models. Please join me below for a picture of the previous two models, product fliers for the Ravenguard 1 and Ravenguard 2, and a flyer tour of our production facilities and methods. We hope you'll join us for your next holster purchase.

For the time being, AGS Armament will be the sole distributor of these fine holsters. Jahred knows what it means to deal in top tier gear and I'm sure a long and fruitful relationship will be had for all as long as we are partners. When you call AGS just say "Send me the Ravenguards!"

I'll be auctioning off these two prototypes so if you want to get in on a chance to have the original two models that will have started the frenzy...let me know in this thread. We'll probably start the bidding around $565 to give everyone a chance at a piece of history.

Figure 1: The now famous paddle on the left, and the only slightly lesser known IWB holster are the jumping off points for our newest models.
    orig_fobus.jpg

Figure 2: Introducing the All-New Ravenguard 1!! This holster is a paddle attached trigger guard only holster that sets the standard for new holster designs. This thing will grab your trigger guard with precisely the amount of pressure required, and no more. If you walk tactically correct with knees bent and rolling your feet (think Groucho Marx) that pistol will be locked in tight. If you try to get untactical and run or walk normally you may as well have "Thrown it on the ground!" You can even run the paddle attachment up front in more of an appendix position to really get that draw speed up.
    Ravenguard1.jpg

Figure 3: Here is the All-New Ravenguard 2!! This isn't your momma's plastic holster! We've taken off all of the material on the back so that it's right against your body. Think ultimate concealment! This thing sits so tight you'll need KY to get it out...Just Kidding! (No we're not, it comes with a small bottle of KY, see included instructions) The clips grab your belt tight from the inside and really helps the holster to blend in. You're girlfriend won't even know its there, we guarantee it!
    Ravenguard2.jpg

Figure 4: Ravenguard 1 & 2 under production! That thing that looks like a rusty hacksaw...its really something else, we swear!
    Ravenguard_Production.jpg

Disclaimer: This is meant to be a joke. Just wanted to be clear. Esrice, Jahred G from AGS, and myself thought this up while hopped up on adrenaline and sesame bagels during Shay's mindset labs class. No disrespect meant towards Raven Concealment or Fobus. Much respect to Tom and all of the Raven folks for their work on the VG2. If either side actually gets pissed about this, send me a PM and I'll pull it. Please don't sue me, and all that jazz. :draw:

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I was about to slam this product until I got down to the Ads. I HATE fobus holsters and was actually rather pissed that they would use someone else's idea, and name for that matter, to come out with another crappy product that cheap people will buy and die from because their stuff sucks so bad.

Glad it was a joke, but you really had my blood boiling for a second there, and I temporarily lost a lot of respect for you for being associated with fobus :)

Good thing your not a part of their advertising team, Pink backgrounds... come on man, everyone knows you need to use purple if you want to sell something

Top Bottom