• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Good article, but the responses are much of the same. Trainers badmouthing other trainers, and BTDT trainers putting down non-BTDT trainers. If a person is a good teacher, they don’t necessarily have to have BTDT to teach the skills needed to perform a task.

Very good post by Aaron Barruga in the comments section.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Very good post by Aaron Barruga in the comments section.
    I guess we read that comment differently? I read it as he was putting down the not-BTDT guys that just got the minimum of .gov service and started teaching? I will re-read and evaluate, as he is one of the guys I do respect as a trainer.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    This looks to be a cash grab from me, Interested to know why Clint Smith was not tapped for this he is my first pick for Training currently.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Since I'm no longer actively teaching classes, I've got the "interesting, but this could cause new troubles and exacerbate existing problems as easily as it remedies some perceived problems" opinion right now.

Were I teaching regularly, especially if I were trying to make money doing it (very difficult), I would pay close attention to this and similar organizations that will inevitably arise in the near future. I can a future when not having the seal of approval would do more harm than having it would actually help.

Top Bottom