• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    Just saw a blurb in GUNLIST the mag, of another KRAMER&KRAMER auction Jan 30th 2010.4H fairgrounds in eaton ohio.
    I attended this sale last year and it was a good one. There was 20 tables of ammo and reloading componets.
    I picked up a NIB pedersoli 10ga blackpowder sxs for $285. CABELAS PRICE is $699.
    Kramer has the check-out and nics check down to a science, wait was almost non-existant. Gun list will be on there website JAN1.
    See ya there.:ingo:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    that makes no sence to me. its just a way to trick folks into paying more than they intended on paying
    It pays the auction houses fees. Auctioneers often get a percentage from the seller, too. Unfortunately, that % is seldom enough to meet their expenses, hence the premium. I don't care for them either, but I see their point. They have to make a living, too.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    It pays the auction houses fees. Auctioneers often get a percentage from the seller, too. Unfortunately, that % is seldom enough to meet their expenses, hence the premium. I don't care for them either, but I see their point. They have to make a living, too.

i have no problem with the auction charging. they are a business like any other. imo there fee should come from the seller so folks arn't sitting in the stands trying to figure out what the extra 15% would cost. mabye its just me it just seams kind of underhanded to me

scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    i have no problem with the auction charging. they are a business like any other. imo there fee should come from the seller so folks arn't sitting in the stands trying to figure out what the extra 15% would cost. mabye its just me it just seams kind of underhanded to me
    But from a seller's standpoint, it's worse. Trying to figure out what the reserve needs to be after subtracting the 15% fee from the listed price. It's just like sales tax: the buyer pays it.

Top Bottom