• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Always a fun day when you can go shooting with your "child".

And at today's prices, I would think you would be lucky to break in one firearm! :D :D :D

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Always a fun day when you can go shooting with your "child".

And at today's prices, I would think you would be lucky to break in one firearm! :D :D :D
    When he has a chance to get away it is always a 500-700 round outing. We always break them in right!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Made it out with my son to the range today. We broke in 6 new guns and went through $500 worth of ammo ( at today's prices ). Really glad for two things, one we stocked up long ago on ammo and two he is a Doctor. Hope everyone is getting back out there.

It’s hard to beat a range day with one of your kids

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I recently went to the Avon Rural King just in time to see 180 gr Winchester white box .40 ammo, in 50 rd boxes for $16.99 a box two box limit.
    I took two of the six on display, took my grandson shopping and for a hair cut, had my wife and daughter who were out stop by later and pick up the last remaining two boxes.
    So, I have a two month supply of range time. Shoot Point Blank offers a half hour for $10 LE/Mil discount on thursdays so I usually stop by the one in Carmel,
    Whoo Hoo, June and July are covered.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I went Saturday with my wife. We shot .22 rifle and pistol which is what she prefers. I had some trouble (again) with my trigger group on my 10/22 so maybe it's time to pull the trigger on a Kidd setup.(pun intended!).

I went back on Sunday and shot my 1911 9mm. Put about 200 rounds through it running drills.

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    I recently went to the Avon Rural King just in time to see 180 gr Winchester white box .40 ammo, in 50 rd boxes for $16.99 a box two box limit.
    I took two of the six on display, took my grandson shopping and for a hair cut, had my wife and daughter who were out stop by later and pick up the last remaining two boxes.
    So, I have a two month supply of range time. Shoot Point Blank offers a half hour for $10 LE/Mil discount on thursdays so I usually stop by the one in Carmel,
    Whoo Hoo, June and July are covered.
    .40.......40....nobody shoots .40 anymore. Probably why it was available.....lol

CharlesGoodnight

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Was at Atterbury Shooting Complex Saturday. Was able to buy .556 there and shoot my new AR. Also worked on accuracy from 15 yds with my handguns - Smith Model 10, Beretta 84, and Ruger Single-Six (.22 Magnum). Lastly, rounded out the day with my Browning BL-22.

One thing for sure, accuracy needs a lot of work!

Top Bottom