• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ramiel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    East side of Indy
    Just received this one today from the master, Mr. Pohan Leu, and I absolutely love the way it turned out. It's my 2nd bluephin, and probably not my last.
    This time I opted for a full Ti handle, CTS-204P blade (by special request), 3.5" flipper.
    I talked to him for a while about how I wanted this to look and I really wanted to try a "faux bolster" and he nailed it with the dimpled texture he gave the bolster area. I wanted to match that texturing to the Ti backspacer and the machined pocket clip and I think it really looks great together. The hole was added in the handle just cause it looks sweet!!

Functionally, everything is exactly what you expect from Po. Flips like a dream, centered blade, rock solid lockup, beautiful grinds and blade finish, and INSANE sharpness on the blade. The usual

My phone sucks at pics of knives, so Po is letting me use his pics.

997136.jpg

f12e3b.jpg

088755.jpg

e6d12e.jpg

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Very nice sir. I think PO makes some of the best big flippers around. I have been edc'ing mine for a year now. I rotate a few other folders in but I just can't replace it for to long. stupid sharp and so easy to maintain the edge. congrats. I did the faux bolster. looks awesome.

Top Bottom