• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I witnessed someone do this once at a party in my younger stupid years almost 20 years ago. He turned out to have taken acid. Thankfully no one was shot.
    And for the record I seriously never did acid nor did I know it was even at that party until that crap happened

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I wonder if this guy realizes how differently things would be right now for him if one of those bullets had unfortunately found someone and hurt or killed them. He's probably to dumb to get it, but he can thank his lucky stars that nobody was directly on the other side of that wall, or multiple walls as the article indicated.

cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I MAY know that guy. When I lived in New Orleans I briefly stayed at a apartment with 3-7 people sleeping everywhere including bathtubs. Anyway one guy used to stack phone books up in a closet and go to the other end of the apartment. He had a .22 Squires Bingham and would shoot .22 shorts at the phone books. Drunks during Mardi Gras.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I just finished Bill Mauldin's book 'A Sort of Saga'. Seems like this kind of stupid used to be pretty common, Darwin seems to be asleep at the switch a lot.

My understanding as well. Paternal grandfather (drove a oil truck/tanker truck) said that AFTER the war in ETO there were an enormous amount of firearms misbehavior caused by a relaxed disciplinary atmosphere and enormous alcohol intake (he said drinking at breakfast was common, handling firearms or even shooting while in the bag was common as well) while people were waiting to be rotated home or to Japan.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    This is why I have the 5 year old girl in my head all this time. Boyfriend came home from work after arguing with boss and "meye rye-eets" his started zipping SKS rounds though the wall. One caught her right below the hair line. I won't unsee that.

Sorry about that. Reminds me of the New Year's day when cousin Ron made the evening news up in Fort Wayne. He and some others were attempting to finish off a keggar from the night before. His boss produced a Mossberg he'd gotten for Christmas, and the rest is history.

Top Bottom